I can't get a heart

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
on neopets its & hearts (no spaces) does it work /// &hearts ?

who thought of the heart thing? this is cool. thanks!!!!!!! ♥♥♥

Wow! I actualy got it for once!

o▌3▬5½♠♣♥☻2p-╞↔è♥∟hìh o2╤I21Ep

HAHA!

Yay!

Last edited by a moderator:
ok look i have a laptop to (i'm typing on it right now). and i just looked up this second "alt codes for laptop" and it says something like this:

1. ok hold the "Fn" key (its next to the left-side Ctrl key) (and its in blue the "Fn")

2. then hold the alt key

3. as u hold the alt key keep holding onto the "Fn" key

4. now as u hold those keys click the L key

it should work. ♥

PS: i barely found out how!

ok look i have a laptop to (i'm typing on it right now). and i just looked up this second "alt codes for laptop" and it says something like this:1. ok hold the "Fn" key (its next to the left-side Ctrl key) (and its in blue the "Fn")

2. then hold the alt key

it should work. ♥

Hm.. okay let me try...

♥♥♥♥♥

YAy!

Thanks so much.

To everyone who is on a laptop right now, and is having trouble with it, follow those directions!!!

-Love4tamas

Holy crap now I know a way to do it! do this execly ♥

ok look i have a laptop to (i'm typing on it right now). and i just looked up this second "alt codes for laptop" and it says something like this:1. ok hold the "Fn" key  (its next to the left-side Ctrl key) (and its in blue the "Fn")

2. then hold the alt key

it should work. ♥

TEST

• 123456789*

☺☻☺☻

Darn, I found a really cool smiley one but it won't work on her.

>=<

?=alt 11 ¶=alt 20 4=alt 42 ¢=alt 311 Ü= alt 410 =alt 7410 "=alt 541 I' trying to get a heart

TamaW/pants what code did you do to get the smileys

???AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!i STILL CAN'T GET IT
plez dont spam thank you

ok ill try

its not working

drwhokid

PS i have a laptop

♥ =D I DID IT WOOT!

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ xD This rocks!

♣♣♣ =O OH cool! Theres more!

♦♦♦

•••

◘◘◘