i dont noe how to play with my tama!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mametchi Lover 1992

Reaction score
hi im her friend and i dunno wat to do with my tama. I dunno how to press the butons, I dont even noe how to look at it, please help me! tell em how to look at it!

What do you mean, you don't know how to 'look' at it?

Well, 'a', on the left, selects the function you want to do. 'B', middle, enters you into that function and the n u use 'a' to select some thing in that function. 'C', on the right, exits that section of the funtion. Icons:

1: Health Meter 2:Food 3: clean up 4: Games 5: connect 6: Praise or punish 7: Medicine 8:Lights 9:Friend/Present wrapping 10: "I need something!"

Tip: Don't punish when it duzent need it it needs it when its all OK and awake, not sick, etc but the "I need something!" icon is there.

maybe you should try reading the instructions.....

Don't worry, they won't that quickly. Best tip is to just explore. You'll get the hang of it soon. ^_^

You're the one who came up w/ that "tamagotchi virus" story. You said your Tamagotchi was 76 years old on the 32nd Generation.

You don't know how to take care of it, eh?

This topic is nothing but an acsuse to raise your post count and to get everyones attention.

what do u mean, u don't know how 2 "look" at it? You use your eyes!!! :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

join neopets! go to NEOPETS

check out my site! go here: GOTCHIFANS

:pochitchi: B) :furawatchi:

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back