I gOt My V3 yEsTeRdAy!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
do u live in the us? if so, what state? i want to know where it has come out cuz i live in arizona and i want to know if anyone else does, too, that has a v3!

do u live in the usa? i live in arizona, in usa. i need to know if anyone that lives in arizona has a v3 so they could tell me where to get one

Congratz! i have two v3s. one is blue w/ waves and the other is silver. i might get another 2 when the blue w/ bubbles and pink w/ decals comes out

I actually have 3...

The first one is the one I started my post about.

The second and third ones are my sister's V3's but I'm sure it wouldn't hurt to tell about them! :D

Outside part of 7 year old sister's tama: blue oceanic waves

Name: TIFFY

Type: Obotchi

Outside part of 4 year old sister's tama: translucent yellow

Name: AVIGH

Type: Obotchi

It's wierd that all my V3's turned into Obotchis this morning. I must have taken good care of them! I hope Obotchi is a good character. :angry:

YO ADMIN IF YOUR READING THIS, IM TRYING TO IMFORM YOU THAT I HAVE BEEN SPAMMING ALL OVER THE COMMENTS AND RUMORS SECTION AND I WILL NOT STOP UNLESS YOU SAY "ONCE I DRANK TREE MILK AND I SAID BOOT!" AND IF YOU BAN ME I WILL JUST BECOME A NEW USER AND SPAM AGAIN, AND IF YOU ARE WONDERING IF IM CRAZY YOU WOULD BE CORRECT.

I got my tama v3 [SIZE=14pt]yesterday[/SIZE] too :pochitchi: :mametchi: :wacko: :blink: :wub: :D !!!!!! Don't u think it's so awesome?!!!!!!!! :marumimitchi: :chohimetchi: :kuribotchi: :furawatchi: :furawatchi: :hitodetchi:

I got my V3 the day before yesterday. I had 9999 gotchipoints today :furawatchi: . It wouldnt give me anymore when I played games so I donated it all to the king :gozarutchi: .

i got my version 3 today! it is the tropical flowers. i got it from wal mart . it is a mizutamatchi and its name is happy. :hitodetchi:   :(
[SIZE=14pt]i got my February 18th and it has tropical flower too.[/SIZE]

I got my yesterday!It's blue camoflauge and her name is Daisy!My bro also got one and I am helping taking care of it!His name is Ben an is is transparent yellowish green!I am really HAPPY!

thats great! i am getting my v3 in a couple of hours!!!! i cant wait!! (y is evry1 bying it at walmart? oh well, i am too!)

Update: I just got my v3!!!!!!!!!!!!! YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!! Im so happy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*Edited: Being mean - if you don't care, don't bother replying!*

Last edited by a moderator:
My new V3 is an adult and its colour is blue with wavey green and blue design i am still learning to use it any tips would be very helpful so im me when you get this thanks again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back