I had a dream

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What do you thnk the phrase said means?

• 1.Will I hurt her?

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • [No response text]

• 2.Will Tai Lung come back and hurt her more?

• [No response text]

• 3.Will she die and is imagining my pain?

• [No response text]

• 4.Will I die and is imagining her pain?

• [No response text]

• 5.Will another arrow hurt her?

• [No response text]

• 6.Will we break up?

• 7. Other

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Brambleshadow

Reaction score
For the past three nights, I have had a dream about Tigress (As in Master Tigress from Kung Fu Panda) and Last night (I'm her husband on my dreams) we were fighting on the Jade Bowl when she slumps against me. An arrow flys straight into her arms, and I lay her down on the ground and pull the arrow out of her arm. Just before I pull, She comes to. As I pull, and she screams.

I stare at horror, because now she's crying. And (I admit) I have fallen in love with her (in the real world even), but when she asks what I did, I told her not to worry, it's out. Tigress then says

"I'm not worried about the arrow... It's what is coming after"

I told my math teacher about it, and she what will come after may hurt worse than hte arrow does.

I came up with some ideas on what she may be talking about, but I'm not sure which one:

Will I hurt her

Will Tai Lung come back and hurt her more?

Will she die and is imagining my pain?

Will I die and is imagining her pain?

Will another arrow hurt her?

Will we break up?

I may need help on this, so feel free to post which one you think might be it. If you choose Other, please specify wich one.

That might not be the greatest dream ever and im not trying to scare you but if that happens in your dream well its supposed to happen to you!!!!!!!!!!! JK but no worries it just a dream. And if you want to help her than think about you defeating the bad people or you not hurting her or any other reason during the day and it should come true in your dream not joking its happened to me before. Whatever you think hard about in the day should come true during your dream.Also try acting it out deafiting anything any reason that should work. Sorry for the long long long long long long comment.

I'm confused. Who are you talking about? It sounds to me like something bad will happen after the arrow. Who knows what. Something that is caused by whatever sent the arrow. So... The Tai Lung person creature thing. I don't know, I'm babbling.

Love-

Phobo-x.addicted.x-x.N e o n

Um..

How can you hurt her if she's not even real?

How can you break up if you're not even together?

You seem unaturally and overly obsessed with a cartoon character. Look for real girls who you can kiss in real life, and hold, and do other things to/with. Forget about this... 'drawing'....

I think I'm going to leave this topic for a bit, I'm a little bit creeped out.

X.neon: In my dreams I could hurt her, In my dreams, we're actually married

[-horizon///] Yes

Paper*cut :Dead Serious

Pikachu Lover: Here is Tigress' Bio

X.neon: In my dreams I could hurt her, In my dreams, we're actually married[-horizon///] Yes

You know what?

It's just a dream. Geez -.-

X.neon: In my dreams I could hurt her, In my dreams, we're actually married[-horizon///] Yes

Mkay. Now, let's take a deep breath. You are in love with a tiger, from a children's movie, and you want advise on if you will break up, or die..... Alright then. -backs away slowly-

Mkay. Now, let's take a deep breath. You are in love with a tiger, from a children's movie, and you want advise on if you will break up, or die..... Alright then. -backs away slowly-
Woah?! That's a tiger?! I didn't know it was a tiger!!

Dude... (topic starter) you seriously need help if you're in love with a tiger! Especially a cartoon one! -.-

Big Fat Hairy Deal!
Yeah not really.

A dream is just a picture in your mind. It's not real. It will never be real because you can't marry a freakin' tiger!

Dude that's just sick!

Guys, whoever this person is came to ask a question, not be tormented, which seems to be fun for some *coughPikachucough*

Anzeeway.

I say, It's just a dream, and if you are seriously worried about it, think about it a lot during the day. It'll help in your dreams.

I freaking lol'd.
Lol same here reading the whole dicussion sounds weird.

So... Your in love with a tiger from Kung Fu Panda... Urm... Lets see...

I think Pikachu Lover is kinds right it cant come true 'cause you cant marry a tiger... Unless its not law in your country/place. Thats the best advice I can give because like I'v never met anyone with your situation. So good luck with finding out about your dream...

Btw whats up with the 2 other topics?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back