I had a dream

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What do you thnk the phrase said means?

• 1.Will I hurt her?

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • [No response text]

• 2.Will Tai Lung come back and hurt her more?

• [No response text]

• 3.Will she die and is imagining my pain?

• [No response text]

• 4.Will I die and is imagining her pain?

• [No response text]

• 5.Will another arrow hurt her?

• [No response text]

• 6.Will we break up?

• 7. Other

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
You act as if she's real.....

Here's a thought. Stop eating so much sugar, or cut down on the Kung Fu Panda. She's fictional, and love her all you will, you won't be able to attain her or help her. Sorry, but that's the reality of things.

Maybe one day you'll find somebody who is like this Tigress person and that's going to be the person you truly fall in love with. I think when she says something about "The pain after" Is that you'll think something (the arrow) is really harmful but in the future, something that's way more painful will happen.

She's referring to you falling out of love with her. She knows the arrow hurt her, but the pain you will have to go through to help yourself, meaning stop loving her, is more. She's worried about you, but want's you to be happy, and normal.

That's her way of telling you what everyone here is trying to tell you.

Topic cleaned out and closed.

binary has already posted an explanation for this thread: https://www.tamatalk.com/IB/index.php?showt...dpost&p=2476994 and the topic starter agreed with the explanation.

However, various members (including the topic starter) seem intent on flaming each other - and provoking more arguments & insults.

No more please.

Follow the site rules.

Thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back