i just read a really remarkable article,

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

blue♣slip

Reaction score
https://www.psychologytoday.com/articles/in...9-000003&page=1

this is a link. but it is five pages long, so i'll summarize it. but to get a better veiw, maybe you should read it.

basically, this man beleives that dreaming is rehearsing, practicing, training you for the world. i agree with that.

say you're watching a movie. like many cliches, a gunman takes a woman hostage. you may say to yourself "hmm.....what would i do in that situation?" most likely, you will just say "gee, i guess i don't know." and leave it at that. but in a dream, you can't just back down. some people can consiously manipulate their dreams, but most can't. you are forced to find a solution, or let fate take it's toll.

so what if dreaming is just a training simulation for the outside world? most dreams [or nightmares] put you in a situation where you must make an important descision. unlike most portray it, it usually isn't like a movie, where it is easy and events and descisions just unfold before you.

do you agree? i do. i'm interested in what you think. my advice is to pay attention to your dreams.

i just thought of something. do you think this is why we have deja`voux? [sp?]

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes, theres actually some books on dreaming interpretation. Get one. I have one myself ;)

There are many things that reveal your personality. People believe handwriting is 'brain writing', and your palms could reveal your future. Just pick one and stick with it.

Also, try and make sure that your paragraph has proper punctuations and grammar- most of the stuff sounds like you almost retold the story. Some of the words their I don't have a clue if you really know what it means. First explain what it is and then give details about the situation :hitodetchi:

Yes, theres actually some books on dreaming interpretation. Get one. I have one myself ;) There are many things that reveal your personality. People believe handwriting is 'brain writing', and your palms could reveal your future. Just pick one and stick with it.

Also, try and make sure that your paragraph has proper punctuations and grammar- most of the stuff sounds like you almost retold the story. Some of the words their I don't have a clue if you really know what it means. First explain what it is and then give details about the situation :hitodetchi:

huh? what ever weirdos
She didn't put the 'stupid lalala crap' in her post

ca candy you added that!! That's mean of you and against the rules! That was horrible of you to do! She didn't write that and that was a sad, terrible attempt to make another member look bad when you were really doing the mean-ness. I can't believe you'd do that. Plus we all know that *LoVeLy.SwAn.23* is too nice to do anything like that.

Wow that's amazing blue*clover*slip (sorry my computer doesn't do any hearts, clovers etc.)!

----------Wine_Dizzle

Writing Makes The World Go Round

EDIT: AND NOW YOU EDITED IT TO COVER IT UP CA CANDY!!! That's like, so mean and bratty. Sorry if I'm sounding rude but seriously, you were ruder.

Okiezzz.

That's really interesting. Dreaming helps prepare for life. Hmm...could all the dreams about me being a famous TV actress on the Suite Life mean something? XD

That's sooo cool. I've always wondered why I was able to learn in my sleep. Here's my fav example of it.

I was spending the night at my friend Tayler's house and we were playing doc. Mario. She beat me EVERY TIME!!!

We were playing late that night so we went to bed and when we woke up the next morning I oddly decided that I wanted to play again, even tho I knew that I was bad at it. To my surprise I won everytime. In fact, I beat her so badly she wanted to quit. I didn't even know how I got so good overnight. I've had other experiences as well, so I guess the article explains a lot.

That's really interesting!

I'm big on this dream stuff, so dreams preparing you makes total sense.

Even if you have a weird messed up dream, it still sends a message about what you're feeling/future events. It just takes practise to understand them and use their information.

That article is very in-depth, I'ma bookmark it. xD

Yes, theres actually some books on dreaming interpretation. Get one. I have one myself :rolleyes: There are many things that reveal your personality. People believe handwriting is 'brain writing', and your palms could reveal your future. Just pick one and stick with it.

Also, try and make sure that your paragraph has proper punctuations and grammar- most of the stuff sounds like you almost retold the story. Some of the words their I don't have a clue if you really know what it means. First explain what it is and then give details about the situation :nazotchi:
actually, i have taken up handwriting analysis. as for the story, i didn't realy want to put too much detail in it, i was just giving a scenario. i know what the words mean also. i'll define all of the questionable ones if you want. [joking-willing] lol

please guys, don't add to other people's posts! that's rude in all ways.

Don't worry blue♣slip, my friend, theres no more problems here :)

You do handwriting analysis too? Lets share links! PM me!

Questions: What do these words mean?- manipulate, and stimualtion?

Really nice topic too!

dreams are for many things

to rehearse things

to think things threw

and also for your subconius to tell you things

Don't worry blue♣slip, my friend, theres no more problems here :) You do handwriting analysis too? Lets share links! PM me!

Questions: What do these words mean?- manipulate, and stimualtion?

Really nice topic too!
well, manipulate means change. when you can change your dream, it's called a lucid dream.

a stimulation is like a fake scenario. the FBI puts trainees through stimulations of situations that they may encounter throught their line of work. i was watching the kid's next door, and some charactor or other referred to it as a game, although that's not much of a definition.

as for handwriting anylysis: when i find a ggod article, i copy and paste it to a word document. i don't consider it plagarism, i only use it for myself.

https://www.psychologytoday.com/articles/in...9-000003&page=1
this is a link. but it is five pages long, so i'll summarize it. but to get a better veiw, maybe you should read it.

basically, this man beleives that dreaming is rehearsing, practicing, training you for the world. i agree with that.

say you're watching a movie. like many cliches, a gunman takes a woman hostage. you may say to yourself "hmm.....what would i do in that situation?" most likely, you will just say "gee, i guess i don't know." and leave it at that. but in a dream, you can't just back down. some people can consiously manipulate their dreams, but most can't. you are forced to find a solution, or let fate take it's toll.

so what if dreaming is just a training simulation for the outside world? most dreams [or nightmares] put you in a situation where you must make an important descision. unlike most portray it, it usually isn't like a movie, where it is easy and events and descisions just unfold before you.

do you agree? i do. i'm interested in what you think. my advice is to pay attention to your dreams.

i just thought of something. do you think this is why we have deja`voux? [sp?]
I know, because dreaming can say a lot about your LIFE

mametchi :(

My dreams don't prepare me for anything. ;)

All my dreams include me and my crush together. xP Thats about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back