i just read a really remarkable article,

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
not to be rude or anything, but i dont find those news very cool. I mean, I guessed that was wat dreams were. i knew that like a long time ago(my mom told me when i was little that dreams were kind of like things reflecting the day. Like if u had a bad day, u would hav bad dreams. And if u had a good day, good dreams). So i kind of already know the news u posted.

Latest dream I was being chased by puppies on a beach, and then me and Willy Wonka both committed suicide because the world was freezing over. Then I bought this really short woman a marshmallow and her microwave exploded.

This prepares me for a lot of things.

[/sarcasm]

Uhh, I'll go read the article now.

Latest dream I was being chased by puppies on a beach, and then me and Willy Wonka both committed suicide because the world was freezing over. Then I bought this really short woman a marshmallow and her microwave exploded.

[/sarcasm]

clearly thet dream means that whenever you see a hippopotomus that you must poke it with an angry toddler, or else the ghost of the short lady's microwave will turn you into the marshmallow. then your dream will happen all over again only in real life, and instead the hippo will play the role of you, and you will be that marshmallow, and the old marshmallow will take place of the busted microwave.

duh......

What does deja voux or whatever mean? :)

Best Wishes,

[[.x..barky..x.]]

[/sarcasm]

Sometimes dreams are parts of our imagination, and aren't supposed to make sense, but most of the time they do send a message.

You just need to figure it out.

clearly thet dream means that whenever you see a hippopotomus that you must poke it with an angry toddler, or else the ghost of the short lady's microwave will turn you into the marshmallow. then your dream will happen all over again only in real life, and instead the hippo will play the role of you, and you will be that marshmallow, and the old marshmallow will take place of the busted microwave.
duh......
I lol'd. Really loudly.

i had a dream last night. i was at school, in the library. i lost my library card. so i left the library. the halls were totally deserted. i went to the front desk. i got a new library card. then i went back to the library. i sat down. then i woke up.

because i really needed to know what to do in that situation. lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back