I WAS HACKED!?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't actually think you would call it "hacking" but I am sorry for your loss.

If anyone went through the trouble to actually "hack" accounts I would say they deserve them through the trouble they went through.

@Tama-Star_Girl// No, they wouldn't. They only concern products now. :S I could donate some things. I got a ton of things from my friends Music Star; we literally share it.

wow...thats messed up...its someone who cant get the 1st place trophy and earn all those points themselves...did you ever give anyone your password? or maybe you used a different computer and had tamatown remember your username and password?
Only two people know my account info and they are in my band. But they would NEVER hack my account, they are my best friends. Also they would never tell a soul to anyone, what is my username and password. I know them very well, and they would NEVER do that. :p

WHAT!? :eek: :eek:  

Oh dear! Oh dear... I am very very sorry to hear that. I hope you manage to win more.

Did he take all of the trophies? Because you've won the contest multiple times.

I really sorry. :(
No, only one first place trophy she/he took, and I think I know who it was. But I am not saying any names. :p

Thank you all, you are so nice to me. But I wish I had those stole items back AND GOTCHI POINTS! What did I ever do to deserve this? :p :( :eek:

Only two people know my account info and they are in my band. But they would NEVER hack my account, they are my best friends. Also they would never tell a soul to anyone, what is my username and password. I know them very well, and they would NEVER do that. :p
You really have no idea who hacked you; after all, it really could be them. :S

50000 gotchi points? OMG!!!!! if that were me i would LITERALLY punch the crap out of the hacker!! :eek: im sorry you got hacked
I know what you mean, that is a lot of points to lose. I'm so sad because of that, I worked SO HARD for those Gotchi Points and know someone has taken those points from me. :p :( :eek:

If you want, I can donate about 1000 GP because my friend has an unwanted tamagotchi account. I'm not sure if you can trade GP though. D :

If you want, I can donate about 1000 GP because my friend has an unwanted tamagotchi account. I'm not sure if you can trade GP though. D :
It's ok, don't need the 1000p points you want to send me! But you can't send points anyway... :p

I really want my items she/he take and the items he used to spend my points on, NOW!!! I really want them back. :(

I just checked my account again for any missing items. Then I just notices that one of my 3nd Place Trophy was missing!? I think I miscounted it before sorry. NOW ITS - :)

1 First Place Trophy

7 Jewelries (A present from my friend edgar00019 , MI0019)

1 Piano

50000p of my Gotchi points

and 1 3nd Place Trophy :p

HELP ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :( :eek: :eek:

Last edited by a moderator:
Aaww, I'm sorry to hear that : {

I find that kinda sad hacking into a Music City account...

I don't play on Music City so I'm afraid I couldn't donate anything. Good luck getting your items back:)

Last edited by a moderator:
There should be a report button in Music City. I'm not both disgusted and concerned [in the worried way] that Music City's lack of account safety is building up into a negative advantage. [or a disadvantage for hack/scam victims.]

You need a 3rd place trophy? I think my friend had one.

There should be a report button in Music City. I'm not both disgusted and concerned [in the worried way] that Music City's lack of account safety is building up into a negative advantage. [or a disadvantage for hack/scam victims.]
You need a 3rd place trophy? I think my friend had one.
[SIZE=14pt]YOU WOULD GIVE ME A 3ND PLACE TROPHY!!!!!!!!!!!!??????????? :p [/SIZE]

THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;)

[SIZE=14pt]YOU WOULD GIVE ME A 3ND PLACE TROPHY!!!!!!!!!!!!??????????? :gozarutchi: [/SIZE]THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

-_-
O' THAT HURT MY EYES D8

-stares blindly into space-

MMHMM YES I WILL SEE IF THY FRIEND HAS ONE.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back