I WAS HACKED!?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I know them very well and I know they would NEVER do that. STOP SAYING they did please. :mimitchi: :( :(
yea and I thought i knew Aut... (we talk about her on tamachat) but i did not mayby they did hack it or they soled out your account! :eek:

What, I didn't get that!? :D
They mean:

Yea, I thought I new Aut [we talk about her on Tama Chat] but I guess I did not. Maybe they did hack or sold out your account.

I feel very sorry for you, Tama-Star girl...

Music City should have better safty. (Did I spell that right?)

I would LOVE to give you one of my prized possesions, which I already sent you...(On music city)

Plus I would give you my most favorite drawing of Mametchi, Memetchi, Violetchi, Kuchipatchi, Chamametchi, Kikitchi, and Tonpopo....

Last edited by a moderator:
I feel very sorry for you, Tama-Star girl...Music City should have better safty. (Did I spell that right?)

I would LOVE to give you one of my prized possesions, which I already sent you...(On music city)

Plus I would give you my most favorite drawing of Mametchi, Memetchi, Violetchi, Kuchipatchi, Chamametchi, Kikitchi, and Tonpopo....
[SIZE=14pt]Thank you, you are so nice!!![/SIZE] :D

Also yes, you did spell that right. :D

Only two people know my account info and they are in my band. But they would NEVER hack my account, they are my best friends. Also they would never tell a soul to anyone, what is my username and password. I know them very well, and they would NEVER do that. :D
Either one of them stole your stuff, or told someone else your password, or someone guessed your password, or ...

Anyway... I suggest you change your password, or create a new MusicCity account. Begging other members here to donate their stuff to you is attention seeking. Topic closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back