I won~! A Golden Tamagotchi from tamagotchi.com!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lucky you!

Like Tama-Love said, at least there is 1 person from the Tamatalk community that has won!

Actually, I don't see the link for the list of winners on the website. They e-mailed me saying I'm a winner. ;3

I was really surprised.

They e-mailed me some paper work I have to fax to them confirming that I'm really me and over 18. ;P
Thats great I bet you'll have fun - Tamacrazy279734

LUCKY YOU!!
Drat it, you have to be over 18?! I don't think I'll enter, my parents won't let me buy another Tamagotchi... B)
No no, you don't HAVE to be over 18.

If you're not over 18, you can get your parents to sign the paper work for you. ^^;;

Hope that clears things up.

And thanks to everyone else for the congrats~!

I just faxed them the paper work so now here comes the 4-6 week wait. ^o^

Good luck to everyone else who has entered!!

I hope more members from this forum wins cause this forum roxs! ;D

well at least you get it before christmas... but I hate waiting...if I win I will go nuts waiting.. so are you going to keep it in the package for collectors worth or play with it?

; -; I don't think so.Did they e-mail you?
Why do you doubt somebody? Just because you didn't win you think nobody else will? :furawatchi:

*~Tamagotchi~*

I realy want it.I'm doing it every day.

l

le

leg

lego Nick :D

leg

le

l

OMG I just got a notice that I won one of the Golden Tamagotchis from www.tamagotchi.com!! :D (I've never won anything before in these random contests. ;P )

I can't wait to receive it and I just entered once randomly when I was on that site! :(

Did anyone else from this forum win one?
Great for you! (Here's a tip for anyone that wins one... keep it in its packaging because it's worth more like so, in case you want to sell it ten years from now and get a lot of money... just kidding)

~ Dolores ~

Last edited by a moderator:
OMG I just got a notice that I won one of the Golden Tamagotchis from www.tamagotchi.com!! :D (I've never won anything before in these random contests. ;P )

I can't wait to receive it and I just entered once randomly when I was on that site! :(

I won too!

OMG I just got a notice that I won one of the Golden Tamagotchis from www.tamagotchi.com!! :( (I've never won anything before in these random contests. ;P )

*mad* Ive been entering forever I never win anything, Lucky

I'm always so jealous of everyone who wins. T_T The only thing I've probably ever won is a free music download from a Lunchables Box xD

OMG I just got a notice that I won one of the Golden Tamagotchis from www.tamagotchi.com!! :marumimitchi: (I've never won anything before in these random contests. ;P )

I can't wait to receive it and I just entered once randomly when I was on that site! :chohimetchi:

Yeah I got an Golden Tamagotchi too by answering a question in the "Golden Month".

They give you an e-mail saying that you won and you have to fax your info to them in order to get it. You have a choice to have your picture with your newly founded Tama too. Mine is like coming in 4-6 wks.

[SIZE=14pt]Well Congraulations![/SIZE]

:gozarutchi: :pochitchi: :nazotchi:

Last edited by a moderator:
Quoted from an e-mail I got from Bandai a couple of days ago

"Unfortunately there were some technical difficulties and the announcements were not released on time. Please check back next week as the results should be posted by then."

Yay to all the winners in this forum!

So far there's been 3 winners (including myself) from this forum!

Good luck to the rest!

Remember to enter every day! ;D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back