ICarly

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I watch it, but its not the best. Its fine though, cheesy in some places, but funny in others.

SHE SINGS? Hmm... did not know that. xD

But I agree, I would watch iCarly over Hannah Montana any day of the week. :]

iCarly has some funny episodes, and some not so funny episodes. Its sorta so-so for me.

[SIZE=7pt]I like it. I don't usually watch shows like that but it rules out basically anything they have on Disney Channel and its 10x better than Zoey 101. I prefer more of House, and possibly Monk but thats just my opinon. I find the show fairly funny and the acting is terrible; granted, I just think its pretty cute.[/SIZE]

She sings the theme song.
Oh she does? Ok. I think she's a better singer than actress too. She can't act. No offence to anyone.

I know this is REALLY stupid. I hate iCarly, but every time it comes on, I'm like, "OMG it's iCarly can I PLZ watch it mom?" I've only seen like 2 episodes of it so I guess I'm giving it another chance. But it's not nearly as funny as Hannah Montana.

Last edited by a moderator:
I love that show. ^^

I watch it whenever I can remember its on. Which is not often. Since I'm Forgetful.

xD

But Yeah.

Thats like my second fav Show. ^^

I can't believe that more ppl hate Hannah Montana than iCarly. >.< Well, everyone do have different opinions. I dont like iCarly. The stuff they say isn't even funny. I saw this episode where Carly's grandfather decided to have Carly live with her and that episode was SO stupid. >.<

I can't believe that more ppl hate Hannah Montana than iCarly. >.< Well, everyone do have different opinions. I dont like iCarly. The stuff they say isn't even funny. I saw this episode where Carly's grandfather decided to have Carly live with her and that episode was SO stupid. >.<
Well Hannah Montanna is a Disney show, and most people just hate Disney shows in general. Plus, you don't see iCarly lunch boxes in a Christmas store. I mean iCarly doesn't annoy people like Hannah Montanna. 'Cause iCarly is a show, and Hannah Montanna is an annoyance.

I agree iCarly has bad acting. But it's nickelodeon. What can you expect.

~ChibiMuffins

Well Hannah Montanna is a Disney show, and most people just hate Disney shows in general. Plus, you don't see iCarly lunch boxes in a Christmas store. I mean iCarly doesn't annoy people like Hannah Montanna. 'Cause iCarly is a show, and Hannah Montanna is an annoyance.  

I agree iCarly has bad acting. But it's nickelodeon. What can you expect.

~ChibiMuffins
Hannah Montana IS going a little too far. I still like it a lot though. Some ppl like Hannah Montana and some don't. It's 50-50. A lot of ppl I know in real life likes Hannah Montana. Almost EVERYONE in our grade 6 class likes Hannah Montana. And I went to this open house for a middle school and this 7th grader had Hannah Montana school supplies. A lot of her fans are teens too.

I SERIOUSLY have to get a new avatar. This one is getting SO OLD.

Last edited by a moderator:
^ The 50-50 thing. I love your avvie. You can change it if you want. I really don't have a say in it. x]

Hannah Montana IS going a little too far. I still like it a lot though. Some ppl like Hannah Montana and some don't. It's 50-50. A lot of ppl I know in real life likes Hannah Montana. Almost EVERYONE in our grade 6 class likes Hannah Montana. And I went to this open house for a middle school and this 7th grader had Hannah Montana school supplies. A lot of her fans are teens too.
I SERIOUSLY have to get a new avatar. This one is getting SO OLD.
Well once you get in Junior high you probaly arent gonna see as much HM fans, of course there's always some.

Latest posts

Back