If you are a 1# pixel chix fan click here!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I like pixel chix!

I have

• 1 purple country cottage
  • 1 pink Miami beach house
  • 1 purple car

I want
  • 1 2-story-house, purple
  • both malls
  • hamster thing
But since I'm getting older....I'm probably gonna get video games instead...

Oh well! I'LL GET BOTH! :)

I love pixel chix! if you do too please post here and have a 1# fan chat about pixel chix! if you dont like them, then dont post!
:wacko: Hi pixel-girl,I`m a pixel chix number one fan just like you!I named mine___.

For Christmas I got a pixel chix mall!I`ts awsome!keep in touch.bye,hollywood_angel

ps.feel free to mail me! :)

p.s.s-I have the miami loft.

p.s.s.s-b my friend :furawatchi :rolleyes:

Pixel Chix? Sounds WAY too girly and weird to me. 0.o

Err, then again it might not be so bad. You see, they appear too odd. The characters are the most weirdest things I ever saw, and they are WAY too expensive. Honestly, everythingirl. Pixel chix car is like, $20. It should be $9. The one-story houses should be $20, not $30!! And the mall is like, $49. So is the two-story house. BOTH should be $29! I have been waiting for the price to deflate, but nooo.

All in all, these things seem like a ripoff. ButI am a virtual pet collecter, so, I will have to get one. If you want something like this, I would suggest a Miuchiz Bratz.

Rating so far: 3/10

Pixel Chix? Sounds WAY too girly and weird to me. 0.o
Err, then again it might not be so bad. You see, they appear too odd. The characters are the most weirdest things I ever saw, and they are WAY too expensive. Honestly, everythingirl. Pixel chix car is like, $20. It should be $9. The one-story houses should be $20, not $30!! And the mall is like, $49. So is the two-story house. BOTH should be $29! I have been waiting for the price to deflate, but nooo.

All in all, these things seem like a ripoff. ButI am a virtual pet collecter, so, I will have to get one. If you want something like this, I would suggest a Miuchiz Bratz.

Rating so far: 3/10
well as I said at the begining if you are Not a pixel chix fan please dont reply! this is a topic if you are a pixel chix #1 fan!!! and you must live in america! They are £30 in england the mall is £30 and the car is between £10/£15!!!!!!!

Hi, Just brought the 7yr old the LOVE 2 SHOP MALL game and we can't buy a pet.

We have no dollars in our purse but we do have 165 dollars in the bank.

Could someone please explain to us how we can transfer the monies and buy a pet.

PS how much do each of the pets cost hamster,bird,dog and cat.

Thanks for your help.

lol u guys r so obsessd about pixel girls its kind of weird.. tamas rule :furawatchi: ^^

Ohh yes! Please dont take it as a way like "OMG you stink because you like pixel chix!" People would think of saying it too you with tamagotchis! But people like what they want too like!

I love Pixel Chix!

I have...

~Metalic Purple House-Claire

~Pink Road Trippin' Car-Claire

~Pet Shop/Salon Love 2 Shop Mall-Pixie

~Pink Cottage 2-Story House-Franny

I'm gonna get the Pixel Chix Hamster soon! I'm gonna name her Hamiella! People call her Ella though.

Once apon a time there was a comercial for the Pixel Chix house. I wasn't interested until I went to my friend's B-day party.

My other friend brought a Pink Miami Loft Pixel Chix. We had so much fun with it! Winning levels, asking silly q's, and so much more!

Then a while after the party I went back to my friend's house to see her have a Yellow Cottage Pixel Chix. It got a little boring then.

Then the car came out.

TO BE CONTINUED...

OK, I never really liked pixel chix, but my friend got one or her b-day.

I played with it,I wasn't sure at first but I couldn't put it down afterwoods!

so I was happy to get one, but I saw an ad on T.V About a pixel pet, So I got the pixel chix jammin' hamster, I loved it, now I know that pixel chix rule!

tamasmarty1, do you go on amazon? cos there was someone on there who said that there hamsters name was ella, so do you?

Yes I have all the versions of the mall and houses and all the car colours and two story house colours I even have the LIMITED EDITION COLOUR!!!!!!!!!
WOOOW! Thats soooo coool!!!!

im sooo jealoos!!

im maybe going get the pet/salon mall tomorrow! yaay, im sooo excited!! :furawatchi: :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back