If you could rate yourself, what would you be?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tamagirl#1

Reaction score
Lol. This is random. xDD

I would be PG. For mild crude humor, and brief violence. (Sometimes I'll say violent things. xP)

What would you be rated? And what for?

I don't know....PG86 =D!

Nah.xD

I really don't know.Dx

[SIZE=7pt]M.[/SIZE]

Because I have really crude humour and I swear a bit.

[SIZE=7pt]Hmm,[/SIZE]

PG I guess.

I swear occasionally and sometimes stuff happens but I'm not like insane and such.

^ Kind of like me.

Im in bad moods sometimes, and write here in a mean and angry way, when I am.

Im happy now though!=D

Because my TMS arrived!^.^

I would say, PG. :/

Im not that bad.xD

pg im a good porson bu i like to take risks like climing 30 feet up in a tree

Honestly ?

Probably PG.

I yell, I swear, I'm disrespectful to my parents sometimes, I don't do much homework (I do, but I do it at last minute), go to "bad" parties and I can be mean sometimes.

But I dont constantly swear, do drugs, bad things, and I'm a fairly good student.

So PG. :3

PG.

I know how to have fun, I can joke around and laugh at stupid stuff, but if it's something gross [Outside of Band or Jazz band, like Science class] it's not funny. I mean, if somebody made aperverted joke in Sci, I would NOT laugh, but if it was in Jazz band, I'd laugh. x3

And sometimes I can be perverted.

Last edited by a moderator:
Maybe PG-13?

I'm pretty kinky, but it's a mild kinky.

And I'm sorta violent, maybe.

It's like inbetween PG and PG-13. Sometimes I swear (ahh, don't tell my parents!!) and I can be perverted more often than not, but it's like a mild perverted lol. I don't say really bad swear words, either. So yeah. Maybe like... PG-11? XD

Last edited by a moderator:
Actually, I think I'm PG 13.

With my friends, I'm VERY perverted. :|

Like, I'll pretend to reach down into my friends shirt (dont worry, I don't actually), say perverted things, chair-dance, pretend to kiss people,

grind my friends during class, and pole dance. xD

Oh gawddd. But it's not serious, it's just funn.

Oh, so that's what you meant when you said rate.

Well before I would say I was PG13 because I had a really perverted mind, but I've cut down on that.

Now I'm PG because I'm a good student, don't act stupid all the time, can act like a little kid and then be serious when need be, swear sometimes, and aren't tooperverted.

But I have a strange sense of humor.

R.

Perverted and cruel humor, going to wild parties(the type where you cant sit down without seeing someone injecting drugs, drinking, or making out.), swearing, ah, much more reasons. xD

Lol. This is random. xDD
I would be PG. For mild crude humor, and brief violence. (Sometimes I'll say violent things. xP)

What would you be rated? And what for?
Rated T (4 teens).

But not 4 the sexual part, but for random crud humor!

MUUUAAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAH! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back