If you could rate yourself, what would you be?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
R. xD

I say some things around my friends that younger audiences really shouldn't hear.

I'm rated R...

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh yeah.. I've smoked too :| Not cigarettes though... weed... (if saying that isn't allowed, please tell me and I'll edit it). I don't smoke often.. did today though... with Aaron <3 :] I like Aaron alot...
OFF TOPIC: You really are stupid, aren't you? If you don't mind me asking, where did you get weed from?

M

Sexual and drug references.

Teenage Romance, heartbreak and fighting.

Family and friendship dysfunction.

Angst.

True friendships.

And being b***hy throughout it all. (Sometimes anyway.)

=]

PG13, because I really say bad words not REALLY bad ones like F*** and yeah but i do say some I am a night mare...

(those people who smoke how old are you? you are dumb. sorry)

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm still R18.

I've never smoked anything and a guy laughed at me and didn't believe I've never been stoned on done anything further than kiss. He offered the oppertunity for both but I like my sexual innocence.

(those people who smoke how old are you? you are dumb. sorry)
Well, excussse me! Unlike the myths you have been fed all your life, smoking in small ammounts does not cause lung cancer, addiction, or shortage of breath! Not all of us on here are cheerful, happy lumps full of sunshine who eat rainbows and puke butterflys! I have smoked twice and I am fifteen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back