if you dont cry about this you dont have feelings

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tama#1fan

Reaction score
at my school a 2nd grader had cancer :huh: ^_^ on wednesday at 4:30 p.m she died :( :( this is how it happened...............................she had cancer for awhile but before she died it was like she didnt even have cancer. but at the begining of this past week she got very sick.and she was in the hospital all week.and one day she was crying to her mom saying she wanted to go home.so when she went home she told her mom se was gonna go to the restroom and while she was in the restroom she stopped breathing.but thats not all she was only in 2nd grade and was about to have her second communion but sadly wont be able to :( :( SO ALL OF YOU PLEASE PRAY FOR HER HER ROSARY IS AT ST.MARY MAGDELEN AT 8:00 P.M ON SUNDAY HER FUNERAL IS AT THE SAME PLACE ON MONDAY AT 1O:30 A.M

I'll be thinking of you, her Mother and your school.

♥ In a way she'll always be with you you just won't be able to see it ♥

I do have feelings but I didn't cry.

The poor little girl was probably happy to go after all the pain she went through.

♥♥ Keep her family in your thoughts. ♥♥

i didn't cry at all, i don't think i am heartless, but it is soo horrible. (it is easier to cry when someone is telling you with their voice, not with letters.)

we have an elderly couple as neibors, the husband died last week of cancer. :p

it was so sad.

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW That's touching. I head about a organiziation that lets kids that are terminally ill spend their last days at home.

my best regards,

TT101

I didn't cry, I have feelings.

Some things don't get to me as much as others do.

This little girl sounds like she was lucky to make it to where she got. I will pray for her, and her family. I bet she was one precious little girl.

Aww that is so sad. I hate that that can happen. The poor kids.

We had that happen when I was in grade 4. One of the guys in another class also on grade 4 was fighting with cancer for a while there. After his passing the school raised money to have an aquarium in his honour put in the library. I guess he really liked tropical fish. I don't know if that's still there in the library or not since I left that school in grade 7, but yeah, that's what I recall.

The same thing happened at my school about 5 years ago.

A girl in grade 3 passed away because she also had cancer. She loved fairies and with the help of her Mother we now have a fairy garden in the front of our school. It's really beautiful.

Maybe you could do something (With permission of course) To remember her?

Wow. That's awful. I feel really sorry, but at the same time it makes me think about my own life and how lucky I am that I've lived through 15 strong years, going on my 16th. I don't know if anyone else feels that way, but I certainly do. Praying for her doesn't agree with my beliefs, but I will think of this little girl any time I feel like I'm unlucky or am sad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back