if you dont cry about this you dont have feelings

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I didn't cry, I have feelings.Some things don't get to me as much as others do.

This little girl sounds like she was lucky to make it to where she got. I will pray for her, and her family. I bet she was one precious little girl.
*nod nod*

I will keep family and friends in my prayers. :[

Death is a very sad thing, but how could we fully appreciate life if we never experienced death?

I didn't cry, I have feelings.Some things don't get to me as much as others do.

This little girl sounds like she was lucky to make it to where she got. I will pray for her, and her family. I bet she was one precious little girl.
Same with me. I didn't cry but I have feelings.

Even though I didn't know her, I truly think this is sad.. but she's in a better place now.

-Rest In Peace-

{P}ink {P}earlz

I do have feelings, thank you very much ;DDD I didn't cry though.

I will pray ;D

Aww, that's so sad. :(

But it's not right to say "someone has no feelings", just because they don't cry easily, as it's really hurtful. :eek:

Anyway, I'll keep her in my prayers.

God bless the little girl. :huh:

St. Mary Magdalen... Everett, Washington? o.o'

I had a friend die from cancer my 8th grade year.

The title to this bugs me. e.e Just because someone doesn't cry over a complete stranger doesn't mean they have no feelings.

St. Mary Magdalen... Everett, Washington? o.o'

I had a friend die from cancer my 8th grade year.

The title to this bugs me. e.e Just because someone doesn't cry over a complete stranger doesn't mean they have no feelings.
No. The title bugs me too.

Not all people have to cry to show they find something very sad... :)

*crying*

OMG! that is so sad!

*sniff sniff*

sorry i am crying can't help it

That is really sad. If anyone dies before they're an adult I think it's very sad.

I agree with SK and Honey, if you don't cry over a complete stranger dying that doesn't mean you don't have feelings. Although it is very sad, and probably even more sad for you than for any of us here, that doesn't mean that we have to cry over it.

I don't mean to be mean, that's just how I feel.

at my school a 2nd grader had cancer :D :huh: on wednesday at 4:30 p.m she died :( :( this is how it happened...............................she had cancer for awhile but before she died it was like she didnt even have cancer. but at the begining of this past week she got very sick.and she was in the hospital all week.and one day she was crying to her mom saying she wanted to go home.so when she went home she told her mom se was gonna go to the restroom and while she was in the restroom she stopped breathing.but thats not all she was only in 2nd grade and was about to have her second communion but sadly wont be able to :( :( SO ALL OF YOU PLEASE PRAY FOR HER HER ROSARY IS AT ST.MARY MAGDELEN AT 8:00 P.M ON SUNDAY HER FUNERAL IS AT THE SAME PLACE ON MONDAY AT 1O:30 A.M
Thats so sad! :( .

I almost cried reading that. I'm going to pray for her family.

OMG A SECOND GRADER?????!!!!!!!!!! WAHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :..(.... I AM GOING TO PRAY!!!!!!!!!!!!! ^_^ :) :p :p :p :p :p :p :p OMG!!! MY WHISKERS ARE DROOPING FROM TEARS!!! I DON'T FEEL LIKE EATING CHEESE!!!!! WAHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I Wonder What I Was In My Past Life.......

Last edited by a moderator:
I didn't cry... But that's sad! Unfortunately, I won't pray, seeing as though I don't believe in heaven or anything related to it. But I'll make sure my friends pray for her for me =) I'm sure she lived a great life, and I'm sure she was put out of her misery of always afraid of dying.... Now she did, and she was put out of her pain. I hope her friends and family will be okay.

♪~tk710

at my school a 2nd grader had cancer :p :p on wednesday at 4:30 p.m she died :p :p this is how it happened...............................she had cancer for awhile but before she died it was like she didnt even have cancer. but at the begining of this past week she got very sick.and she was in the hospital all week.and one day she was crying to her mom saying she wanted to go home.so when she went home she told her mom se was gonna go to the restroom and while she was in the restroom she stopped breathing.but thats not all she was only in 2nd grade and was about to have her second communion but sadly wont be able to :p :p SO ALL OF YOU PLEASE PRAY FOR HER HER ROSARY IS AT ST.MARY MAGDELEN AT 8:00 P.M ON SUNDAY HER FUNERAL IS AT THE SAME PLACE ON MONDAY AT 1O:30 A.M
omg,......thats terribal

my family will cep her family in our prayers

thats no sad :p :p :p ^_^ :) :p :p :p :p

Thats 2 sad!! I cried when I read it!! It is sooo sad a 7 year old died!! She had her whole life ahead of her!! Her parents must be soooo sad!! There little girl died!! I wish her family good luck in the future!! But for now they have to deal with the death of there daughter!! I will put them in my prayers!! ♥

I agree with SK and Honey, if you don't cry over a complete stranger dying that doesn't mean you don't have feelings. Although it is very sad, and probably even more sad for you than for any of us here, that doesn't mean that we have to cry over it.
Agreed, I thought it was sad,but I didn't cry.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back