If you had a super power...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tamalovertchi

Reaction score
Let me know... if you had a super power what would it be???

I would want to have super flying powers! :D

Mind reading. (Don't worry, I'm not a twilight fanatic)

I'd want to know what the popular girls really think of me. (My guess is jealousy) xDD

Time traveling or invisable tentacles (Kinda like vectors in Elfen Lied)

I'd like time traveling the most, because I could try to stop terrible things from happening, like the Titanic from sinking or 911.

Last edited by a moderator:
I want that power that lets you steal the powers of the people you meet. Like that Peter guy from Heroes. Or mind reading or flying, cause I like to know what people think, and wait, nevermind, I already know how to fly ;]

The ability to fly. :]

If Weiwei knows how to fly already, she must fly over here and teach me.

I wanna see what the sky looks like from high above.. just like the birds. :)

Flyyy. :D

Mind readers would scare me. Literally. My thoughts are private. o_o Verrrry private.

xDD

I want that power that lets you steal the powers of the people you meet. Like that Peter guy from Heroes. Or mind reading or flying, cause I like to know what people think, and wait, nevermind, I already know how to fly ;]
Can you teach me how to fly? Haha

I have changed my mind.

I want to be invisible because it will be fun.

I can go around stalking people, get on planes for free, and do all kids of stuff!

Andddd, I could pretty much do or go anywhere I want :) Invisibility ftw. :3

The power to induce marvellous or unpleasant events. Yes, xD it sounds stupid, but I want good things to happen to good people.

.. and then bad things to come to people that deserve it. o:

Am I the only one who says superhuman strength? Or maybe to manipulate minor storms and hurricanes. That kind of super power I had in a dream of mine. But superhuman strength...could really come in handy when you need it. Or maybe the ability to change my appearance at will? It'll be like you never know what I look like. In other words, somewhat like shape shifting. Being a clairvoyant or clairaudience wouldn't be too bad either. At least they sound a bit more realistic than the above mentioned.

Oh, I've got one! Something really different but has the same concept of time-traveling. Traveling through different dimensions. Aren't I such an imaginative person?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back