If you had a super power...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
[SIZE=7pt]I would choose to be able to fly or shapeshift. :][/SIZE]

It would be awesome. ^__^

Just one? No fair! xD

There's so many that I'd love to have, but ultimately, I would absolutely love the ability to fly. It just looks like so much fun. ^^

Next to that, the ability to read minds would be totally awesome, and extremely useful.

Invisibility, mind reading, or being able to shape shift into anyone or anything :3

Last edited by a moderator:
I'd love to be able to breathe underwater for an indefinite period of time. Not overly meaningful, but it would be neat. The ability to control weather would be great as well, you could do really good things for so many people(and animals) that way.

Well, someone already said this, and I already said what powers I want to have but....I would also like to have the power to have any power I wanted x3

I'd want super strength/speed/reflexes etc. because those are the things I'm farthest from xD I'm really slow.

I'm torn... If I shoved the two powers I'd want into one, it would be partial molecular manipulation. If you don't know what that is... I can't be bothered explain. :]

I'd want to be able to talk to animal's through mind power. (Mind power because I don't want to make a fool of myself infront of company at home xD)

Seriously. My dogs are the most special things to me, and It sucks to not know what they're saying. (Well, I already know with Alli. (seriously. I can always sense her mood and what she wants and all that) so I need to work on Abby. xD)

^^Actually, you don't need a superpower to do that. hehe. If you learn animal body language to the point where it becomes second nature to you, you can actually communicate with animals 24/7. Sounds silly I'm sure but it's true. I do it every single day. ;)

I would love to be able to control people and what they do. :D

Or just be able to read their thoughts would be epic too.

To be able to lift my house up and fly with it.

Just like Mr Fredricksen. :) He's my hero lol.

Or to be able to blow a million helium balloons up at a time. :)

Goodness, UP just made my imagination go craaaaazy. o:

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back