If you were the only awake at night at home...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
- Blast Muusiic :]

- dance around naked (maybe, shh :X )

- jump on my brothers bed and look at his stuff

- get on computer till they come home o.0 (tamatalk , aim , myspace blah blah... )

i do not know what else o.0

Figuring out how to make edible nachos... TT, TC, I wish I had a TV in my room D: I used to, but it didn't have cable. If we move, I'm demanding a TV. D:<

Um, Attempting to break things... sneaking down to get more food.

The usual.

I'd be in my bed on Tamatalk, listening to music and drinking something like hot cocoa. Wonderfulness. <3

Labtop, watching Adult Swim, trying to strengthen my wifi signal [i leech off my neighbors], with a soda, doing my homeworkz I should have done earlier.

I'm going to be up all night reading to Kill a Mockingbird because my teacher was being a complete......witch. Yeah, I walked into the class after coming back from another teacher. Then she yells at the class we have to read chapters 18-21 tonight. For me, that's 15-21, I was absent yesterday and we had to read those chapters. I tried to ask her, but got told to stop whining. :I I have a BUTTLOAD of homework tonight [being Algebra, mainly], and they want us to do our best when they won't even LISTEN to us?

Er, off topic :x But yeah, I usually stay up all night or sleep.

Come over and see.

It amuses me. People have bedtimes.

Ah well. I'm always on here at night. I'm such a lunatic.

:]

I'd be on TamaChat, of course. x33

And I'd prolly be watching anime or Nick at Nite. Or listening to music on iTunes/Youtube. And posting on TamaTalk/Nontt. Or writing. So yeah.

I'll run around like an idiot. I'd be listening to my i pod, either headphones or speakers. I'll make up songs what have to do with what I am doing. (I always do that) I do alot of stupid things that are fun. OH!!! I injure myself alot. If the power goes out, I'll scream and hide under my blankets like a scared 3 year old. (I don't have an unde rmy bed :D ) When I hear my parents come back, I go on the computer and act like I didn't do anything.

Hmm. I'd be on the computer, or laying down watching TV, or running around my house spazzing. [:

On the computer!

No only joking. I woulden't be naughty and go on anytime but evening or morning. I'm a good girl really.

I'll be in bed. Maybe reading,depends on the time.........

Eating cookies.

On the computer (SL and tamamtalk, no questions asked.)

Playing video games (banjo kazooie xD)

or.

Getting Really Bored.

(@lady_shay; I found this in the SL rules. Its hilarious.;

"NO HARRASMENT

That means no repetitive asking to be someones friend for the sake of it, no constanlty playing annoying sound/music,

and no BananaPhone song. Yes I am seroius about the BananaPhone song."

LOL")

I'd be online, myspacing, watching tv, probably talking on the phone.

I would also probably be playing guitar hero or something but put the volume down really low but if nobody was there :gozarutchi: :gozarutchi: :huh:

Sometimes on my laptop in bed.

Texting.

iPod

I don't really go out of my room. My mother usually yells and tells me to go to bed..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back