If you were the only awake at night at home...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Eating cookies.On the computer (SL and tamamtalk, no questions asked.)

Playing video games (banjo kazooie xD)

or.

Getting Really Bored.

(@lady_shay; I found this in the SL rules. Its hilarious.;

"NO HARRASMENT

That means no repetitive asking to be someones friend for the sake of it, no constanlty playing annoying sound/music,

and no BananaPhone song. Yes I am seroius about the BananaPhone song."

LOL")
Lol. XD

i always stay up late, now that im in college. no one cares. i surf the net, find boards like this one, read and put in my two cents once in a while. not so muc eating as drinking. soda, coffee, tea, juice etc. also shop, ebay, amazon, etc.

drink a root-beer six-pack

play nintendoh

relaxx

draw

watch tv

get on tamatalk.com :blink:

drink a frappé ^__^

eat a healthy-home-made hamburger.

and watch evening ^o^

i will do all this just one night

and the other nights sleep like everyday :3

If everyone was asleep, I'd stay on the computer, which limits me to music (Daning, woo! No singing though ): Unless it's earlyish xD), TamaTalk, YouTube, iTunes and MSN.

But if no one's home, I usually have friends over, and we watch movied, dance, sing, make videos, take pictures, and sometimes go out into my backyard or the park and play around ^-^ Depends how late it is.

i usually stay on TamaTalk OBBSESSIVELY when I stay up XD I also eat candy and drink soda and coffee. And I wait for the tamas to awake! :huh:

I always stay up for hours after my family go to bed.

In fact, they're all in bed right now 8)

I usually just watch TV/a movie, listen to music, and go on facebook and/or tamatalk.

I sometimes am, when I wake up at midnight.

I have a set schedule on what to do.

~Look out my window [through the shutters, lol].

Then,

~Cry,

~Listen to iPod,

~Watch either WallE or Twilight on iPod,

~Get up and kiss poster of Short Stack,

~Dance in front of poster to Shimmy A Go Go

~Repeat a poem

~Think of time zones eg. "It's 2 am in MichelleLand, -whatever- in PhoebeVille, 11:30 pm in KseniaTown.

Usually, I fall asleep by the time I've done all that.

Using pc,watching tv shows(but as always my Yamato Nadeshiko DVD),sittin' around,drinking Green Tea(Milk Tea)

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back