ILY.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ksenia, I haven't really made a shoutout for you yet, but I need to. You were one of my first TT friends that I've kept for all this time, and I really love you <333 I haven't forgotten our first TARP post on Twitter, and our first TSUF meeting. You are Frog #1, and you are Jesus. Almost everyday I talk to you, and I would hate if that stopped. ILY sooooo much <333 I have to meet you if it's the last thing I do. And someday, years from now, I'll be in my chair, watching the world go by, and I'll still remember you. You've changed my life <333

Last edited by a moderator:
Ksenia, I haven't really made a shoutout for you yet, but I need to. You were one of my first TT friends that I've kept for all this time, and I really love you <333 I haven't forgotten our first TARP post on Twitter, and our first TSUF meeting. You are Frog #1, and you are Jesus. Almost everyday I talk to you, and I would hate if that stopped. ILY sooooo much <333 And someday, years from now, I'll be in my chair, watching the world go by, and I'll still remember you. You've changed my life <333
BETHANYBETHANYBETHANYMARY.

You freaking made me cry there. I like, love you too much. You are our Mary. Joseph and I will definitely get to rape you one day. :) TARP! That is us + Starry. <3 TSUF! That is us + other peeps. I remember all our incredibly hilarious injokes, all our ridiculous little clubs, and all our conversations. They all mean so much to me. Every single time I talk to you, it makes me feel so much better if something's going wrong, or even better if everything's going fine. You brighten up my day, you dirty-minded child. I think my life will be complete when I get to meet you and Olivia. <3 I love you for life, and longer.

ILY Nicki.

ILY Krystal.

ILY LENNY!

ILY KEEL-SEL. (You mean very much, twinsay.) <33

ILY WeiWei.

ILY Michelle.

ILY Tess.

ILY Teri.

ILY Tori.

ILY Katehh. Been ageesss!

ILY Vivienne. It too has been ages!

ILY Bethiee. (Yus. Bethiee you now are. D:)

ILY Brittany.

ILY MONSTR. Been a verry long time!

ILY Maria.

ILY Rachel.

ILY Rachel.

ILY KAY!

ILY Oscar. Only boy on the list! 8D Go Oscar. Dude, you are awesome. (H)

I may have forgotten someone (or two or three). I just woke up and felt some people needed some loving. Brain not functioning how it should. I STILL LOVE YOU!

KENDAHHL. IT REALLY HAS BEEN AGES.

Kendal, you are something special and you know it. :]

Ps, I have about thirty pictures of myself I shall upload soon, some of which are in my bathrooms. <3

Monstr:

Long paragraphs of text are long.

But I love you. So there. :blink:

(OMDZ I JUST REALISED I MADE THIS TOPIC!! xD)

ILY Nicki. ILY Krystal.

ILY LENNY!

ILY KEEL-SEL. (You mean very much, twinsay.) <33

ILY WeiWei.

ILY Michelle.

ILY Tess.

ILY Teri.

ILY Tori.

ILY Katehh. Been ageesss!

ILY Vivienne. It too has been ages!

ILY Bethiee. (Yus. Bethiee you now are. D:)

ILY Brittany.

ILY MONSTR. Been a verry long time!

ILY Maria.

ILY Rachel.

ILY Rachel.

ILY Oscar. Only boy on the list! 8D Go Oscar. Dude, you are awesome. (H)

I may have forgotten someone (or two or three). I just woke up and felt some people needed some loving. Brain not functioning how it should. I STILL LOVE YOU!
wb me? We became buds a page or two ago, remember??????? lol

^YAY!

List:

Oscar- we haven't talked in a while. ):

Monstr- you PWN

Beth- You always seem angry at me in PM.

Ksenia- LYLAS (like you like a sis)

Starry- We like never talk anymore. ):

Em- Epic real life buddy. Prob. the only one who doesn't think I'm a poser. (I know you're full name and address. O:)

Krystal- I dunno why I love you. We never talk, and I barely know you. FACT: I only learned last week that you like star wars. But yeah, your epic.

Keelerz- Us and our evilness PWN. And BTW/FTW, I'm not THAT evil. DEAL! :)

Kendal- A new awesome buddy. Once again, another person whos name starts with Kay. cause K's a PWNsome letter/ my nickname

x.Rachel- I wanna talk to you via PM. We're like the only buds who never talked. O:

Wendy- My newest bud that for some reason hasent sent me a PM since yesterday. lol

WEIWEI- crap I forgot you. D= ILY. Your aweomse. And I think your my only Canadian friend on this list, therefore you PWN this list. :) wait, nvm. You and Em are Canadian. But Em doesn't count. So you still PWN.

I know we don't talk, Kay, but you're epic too. :)

Sometimes we play in Fun Stuff together! 8D I still consider you my friend.

Everyone's a friend of mine. <33

^YAY!
List:

Oscar- we haven't talked in a while. ):

Monstr- you PWN

Beth- You always seem angry at me in PM.

Ksenia- LYLAS (like you like a sis)

Starry- We like never talk anymore. ):

Em- Epic real life buddy. Prob. the only one who doesn't think I'm a poser. (I know you're full name and address. O:)

Krystal- I dunno why I love you. We never talk, and I barely know you. FACT: I only learned last week that you like star wars. But yeah, your epic.

Keelerz- Us and our evilness PWN. And BTW/FTW, I'm not THAT evil. DEAL! :)

Kendal- A new awesome buddy. Once again, another person whos name starts with Kay. cause K's a PWNsome letter/ my nickname

x.Rachel- I wanna talk to you via PM. We're like the only buds who never talked. O:

Wendy- My newest bud that for some reason hasent sent me a PM since yesterday. lol

WEIWEI- crap I forgot you. D= ILY. Your aweomse. And I think your my only Canadian friend on this list, therefore you PWN this list. :) wait, nvm. You and Em are Canadian. But Em doesn't count. So you still PWN.
O:

I dun mean to party poop but poor poor Rachel is Canadian too! -Hugs- 'Sssh, she didn't mean it Rachel!' xD

HOW COULD YOU KAY!? Jokeeeeesss!

ILY too Kay! I love PMing you because you forever make me smile! =D

& ILY Kendal! Your new sig & avvie are so epic! and it has my name in your sig : DD

But, I must ask twinnehh, how do you plan on eating cereal with no spoon! D: Dang dang dang! I love how I told you every detail about my school so you can stalk me at any time possible! =D ZOMG, school tomorrow! I shall think of you and how poor we are to be dragged out of our nice warm bed into SCHOOL!

O:I dun mean to party poop but poor poor Rachel is Canadian too! -Hugs- 'Sssh, she didn't mean it Rachel!' xD

HOW COULD YOU KAY!? Jokeeeeesss!

ILY too Kay! I love PMing you because you forever make me smile! =D
Rachels Canadian!? O: lol /fail

Keeley, me and my evilness is awesome. We all know that. >D

Vivienne, I love you. I love talking to you on Facebook after school with my coffee :)And Diva, I love you too. :) <3
Katie, thanks. :)

I just scrolled through the topic and saw it. I love you very much. And you may not know this, but there was this one point in my life that you totally helped me with something. You probably don't know it, but thanks. I actually had to write an essay about something along those lines and I swear, I picked you.

Katie, thanks. :)I just scrolled through the topic and saw it. I love you very much. And you may not know this, but there was this one point in my life that you totally helped me with something. You probably don't know it, but thanks. I actually had to write an essay about something along those lines and I swear, I picked you.
:)

I love you forever my Diva<33

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back