ILY.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I love the beautiful girl above me! <3

[Kendal was above me, although I love you too Krystal xD]

Last edited by a moderator:
^ <33

I love my JB lovelies:

Britt.

Desiree.

Kendal.

Nickigi.

TG_Desy.

@Keeley; xDD Ily too. <3

i just want to let my friends know that they're the best, they are: Keeley, Matt, Nikki, Greenpatchi [ dont know his name ], Sandra, Krystal, Miguel, and kunoitchi777. and if im forgetting somebody just pm me

~pokemonboy10~

i just want to let my friends know that they're the best, they are: Keeley, Matt, Nikki, Greenpatchi [ dont know his name ], Sandra, Krystal, Miguel, and kunoitchi777. and if im forgetting somebody just pm me

~pokemonboy10~
Oh thanks! Ily too~ I know how people treat you mean and call you a 'noob.' But I think not. ;3 <3

Krystal;

Well.. we really don't talk much lol. But you are so awesome in my eyes. :) So yes, ILY. xD

Oh I love you Maria.

You Short Stack obsessed little child.

You wonderful spoon of spaghetti.

You lovely guitarist + singer.

You hyperactive spaz kiddie.

<3

I love the person I told Kendal about. My mother says it's bad to lie.

And I also love Kendal, because I tell her everything about me. I know you are trustworthy of any of my secrets. You are a special friend! <3 I think of you as a best friend, not just on TT, but in my life. When I think of my best friends, your name always pops up. I think you are amazing. I love you lots. I hope your MSN starts working soon. I love youuuuuuuu!

When I was sick for the longest time this week... I figured out how amazing all of you are. I thought of you guys while I was at the emergency room getting fixed up. Thinking of you helped me emotionally. I just wanted to say thank you to all of my perfect little friends who made me keep telling myself that I did NOT want to die. <333

Katieh, I love you. So much. <3 And I'm glad you're getting better. You're like, the best. Ever. I love you <3

-grapes-

Some girl at my lunch table was eating grapes the other day. I giggled.

Miss TK. o:< I WILL MISS YEW. So come back soon, kay? ;~; Love you. </3

Bread and Razz will also miss Marz and Rum and Marsh.

...Well. Bread may not miss Marz too much.

But you get the point 8D

-smuggles some grapes-

Man, we totally killed grapes. xD

I love you, Ginny. <3

THE PRETZEL IS AGREEING WITH MY STOMACH, BUT I STILL WANT THE COOKIE. 8D

We did, Katie. XDDD

-noms on her cookie-

I gave chu a coookiieee. O:

...Pete. :3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts