ILY.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I love you Keeeeeeley :)Don't you love our nerdy conversations about teachers?

HAHAHA. I love you.
xD

ILY Weiwei. We are actually sharing the sun for a change, instead of stealing it from one another. xD

Ohyess, ILY keeley : )

Our conversations maybe short because of the horrible timing, but I still love them : )

Weiwei. Starfire. Ksenia.

The four of us, that amazing group of friends who were virtually inseparable. We haven't talked together in so long, because time zones hate most of us, and Starry's never on anymore. The amazing songs we obsessed over; Angie, One Time, Tiffany Blews - they brought us together, and whenever I listen to them I think of you guys. We started talking together in about February or March, then we pretty much died around July or August. The post count competitiveness, the matching avvies and siggies, the secret messages and injokes we would put in. You guys introduced me to the world of colourblended siggies. xD Weiwei and Starry put up with the constant Short Stack talk of Ksenia and I. We had inside jokes together and within our group, we badmouthed other users and just said downright crazy things. Even though time pretty much tore us apart, we can still reminisce on what we had. I love you all so much, you're all like big sisters to me.

Thanks for the memories <3

Last edited by a moderator:
Awwwwh. I miss Starfire. ); I luff you, Starry. <3 Who else would have PMed me a picture of Obi-Wan in a dress? 8D Miss you. xo

Claraclaraclaraclara. <3

Claire. None of my other online friends would tell me how my wedding with Howl would go. ;D Ily.

I miss ninjaroxmysox D:

I got to know her really well one day and haven't heard from her since.

I seriously hope she gets back online one day.

ILY everyone.

List~ 8D

Claire

Grace

Kristin

Krystal

WeiWei

Vivienne

Ksenia

Ginny

Sophie

Mimi

Ceci

Michaela

Kelsey

Rachel

Katie

Phoebe

Monstr

Ash

Huntr

April

Brittany

Emily

Desiree

Selina

Starfire

AND others. Can't forget youu. <3

ily Huntr.

I will never forget when we first met, and we were talking non-stop in Fun Stuff. I made you a poem for you, and when I go back to your profile, it's still there. I subsribed to you on Youtube, and boy, that was fun. ily~

ily Ksenia.

When we met, I belive it was here in fun stuff. You were just as nice as can be and you were and still nice to everyone. I follow you on so many things. I always look at your pictures, and I see you having fun with your friends, and I always smile. Your randomness is key. And I can't forget good looks. <3 (And jelly bracelets~)

ily Ksenia.
When we met, I belive it was here in fun stuff. You were just as nice as can be and you were and still nice to everyone. I follow you on so many things. I always look at your pictures, and I see you having fun with your friends, and I always smile. Your randomness is key. And I can't forget good looks. <3 (And jelly bracelets~)
SG!

ohmygollygosh.

Do you know how nice that made me feel?

I love you so much, I swear (L!)

Well. I must make a shout-out to you as well.

Where do I start?! We've been friends for a while now, I believe. We haven't really talked all that much but then you got Facebook---and we actually got to know each other! I must say, you're also very pretty. Your hair is just amazing. You are amazing in general.

ILY<3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back