ILY.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
@ Esther-----
1. Your name is Esther

2.You have brown hair

3.You have a little brother

4. You used to be bratzroxg

5.You make friends fast

6.Your'e clumsy

7.Your'e 13

8. You live somewhere is MA

spelling mistake*edit
Wow. Eight out of eight. O:

Well done.

I made new friends today. I L Y my new friends!

ILY;

Esther

Nicki

Tess

TK

Rawr. ILY all, but here are some specific shout outs.

Mikey Yes. It's only 15, but it's like 24, yes. Haha -inside joke-

Esther YOU STALKED MY SIGGEH. ILY <3

Michelle I'm not allowed but we still must PM. xD I hate raisins too.

Feebee One of my big sisters. -inside joke-

Ksenia Yes. The what's it called. xD

Weiwei Everyone has their inner beech. Mine was just showing that day. xD

Starry Sorry for making you dance at school. xD

Beth Your voice is amazingggg.

Shoutout to Bethie;

Ahh you're amazing. You're so much fun to WiFi with! 8D I wish to meet you, but we're so far away. D: ILY, Beth. <33

Shoutout to Starry;

SQUEE! You're so epic. =3 I love you. And Emmy tells me that you fall out of your chair everyday in school. XD So do I.

Weiwei Everyone has their inner beech. Mine was just showing that day. xD
Rawrrooo. It's okayyy. I don't even remember what happened xD

So, shout outs:

I'm doing shout out to people I don't usually do shout outs to.

Beth: You are amazingly amazing with an amazing accent

Mikey aka Mickey: June 18th ;]

Grace: You are awesome, but your webby isnt working =[

Tess: My yessy tessy <3 And immersion buddy!

Teri: My newest kiwi friend =]

Last edited by a moderator:
Shout-outs:

Skylar - So you like skateboarders, huh?

Maria - You're raping me with your questions!

WeiWei - RAWRY SHEEP! Yay for June 18th.

Phoebe - Picklish!

That's all the people I can think of right now. o_o'

Okay, I'll do some shout outs: (random order, I chose from a hat 8D)

Starry- you're so dirty minded, but it's great. And your mother owns a noodle place. *applause*

Maria- you're gorgeous! and I wish i had a voice like you :]

Weiwei- immersion FTW! And from now on. I'm going to be extra yessy tessy for you, whatever that is. =)

Oscar- you're so kind. good luck with your knee!

Ksenia- you make awesome voice clips on MSN. and you're so fun to talk to :)

Monstr- best stalker on TT I know. By far, you are awesome!

Maria: ILY too, gorgeous one.

Mikey: We have yet to speak. O:

Phoebe: And again, I need to be speaking to you lots more. <3

Krystal: You're so byootiful.

And to the .:Monstertrucks:. person, you originally wrote PA. But I changed it to MA. Because I have no idea what a PA is.

^Let me introduce myself. My name is Mikey, I'm 11 years old, I'm short (5"0') and I'm very hyper. [:

Aww wow, this is like a loving post.;] Well i'll list people. Some arent still here. ill name them, even if they aren't loved now, they were once loved.

Sarah- You are the first friend i made and your so amazing. I love you my sexy sister<3

Mandi- You are like, so awesome. Your my mandikins, dont forget it<3

Dalton- I dont think you really like me anymore, but we were good friends<3

Happybunni- I was friends with you for a while and you dont come on anymore, but i still love you<3

Zuzi- You hated me from the start. Right away. But somehow we became best friends. I love you now and the hate is gone<3

Paul- You are just awesome. You never really talk to me, but i still love you<3

KiwitchiFan- i just met you a few days ago xP but you are just amazing, just super amazing<3

Lee- Ohmygod Lee you dont come in anymore, but I remember when you tried getting me unbanned and that was awesome ily<3

Britt (Birt)- Birt, you are just undescribably amazing. We started out hating each other, but now we're friends and thats all that matters<3

TamaGirliey- This was LOOONG time. I still miss you. I haven't talked to you in forever. You have probably forgotten me, but i never forgot you<3333

Rokoni-Sama- You, are one of the sweetest girls I've met on this site. You haven't been on in forever, but i still love you<3

Sky- You are so supa fly xP. I don't talk to you so much anymore. Not sure if you still like me but i still like you<3

Well thats all I remember. I think theres more. If I forgot please tell me. Thanks<333

Maria: ILY too, gorgeous one.Mikey: We have yet to speak. O:

Phoebe: And again, I need to be speaking to you lots more. <3

Krystal: You're so byootiful.

And to the .:Monstertrucks:. person, you originally wrote PA. But I changed it to MA. Because I have no idea what a PA is.
PA= pennsylvania

@ mazeay--thank u!!!! :huh:

^Let me introduce myself. My name is Mikey, I'm 11 years old, I'm short (5"0') and I'm very hyper. [:
Excuse me? 5 feet short? I'm only like 5'1 1/2 [Yes. The 1/2 makes all the difference] and I'm freaking almost 15.

Anyone who wishes to may PM me. I'm a socail butterfly except butterflies die real fast and I don't.

Aww wow, this is like a loving post.;] Well i'll list people. Some arent still here. ill name them, even if they aren't loved now, they were once loved.

Sarah- You are the first friend i made and your so amazing. I love you my sexy sister<3

Mandi- You are like, so awesome. Your my mandikins, dont forget it<3

Dalton- I dont think you really like me anymore, but we were good friends<3

Happybunni- I was friends with you for a while and you dont come on anymore, but i still love you<3

Zuzi- You hated me from the start. Right away. But somehow we became best friends. I love you now and the hate is gone<3

Paul- You are just awesome. You never really talk to me, but i still love you<3

KiwitchiFan- i just met you a few days ago xP but you are just amazing, just super amazing<3

Lee- Ohmygod Lee you dont come in anymore, but I remember when you tried getting me unbanned and that was awesome ily<3

Britt (Birt)- Birt, you are just undescribably amazing. We started out hating each other, but now we're friends and thats all that matters<3

TamaGirliey- This was LOOONG time. I still miss you. I haven't talked to you in forever. You have probably forgotten me, but i never forgot you<3333

Rokoni-Sama- You, are one of the sweetest girls I've met on this site. You haven't been on in forever, but i still love you<3

Sky- You are so supa fly xP. I don't talk to you so much anymore. Not sure if you still like me but i still like you<3

Well thats all I remember. I think theres more. If I forgot please tell me. Thanks<333
Awww, Izzy! I love you, too.<3333

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back