ILY.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
All My Girlz

Emily

Caitlin

Nicole

Bethany

Evie

Kacee

Victoria

Friends For Life!

-Kate xox ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
I felt the need to shout out to my Mariaa~

Oh my Short Stack addict~ x3 You're so epicful and amazingg. You're avatars are always so pretty! o: I'm jelous. xD You have the prettiest name. Evertime I see it I think of some old movie called The Sound of Music and the main characters name is Maria. xDD YAY FOR OLD BRITISH MOVIES WITH MARIA IN IT. Anyway, I love you. You're great. :]

Shoutout to Starry, the person who I've talked to on here the most, and my bestest MSN buddy ;D I've told you secrets from deep down, my real name xD, and a heck of allot of other stuff. We rant on MSN, and its awesome. ILY Starry :)

Okay. So. ILY Maria.

Even though I annoyed you with my overusage of extensive vocabulary.

You had to see the nerd streak sometime! xD

Ahlex. Haven't talked in ages, but still so lovely!Desy. You're wonderful, love.

Feebee. Gorgeous inside and out. I love you so so much! I drew a heart on my face with eyeliner a while ago, but never any kitties!

Kat! Haha, I loves you. I wish you were around more often!

Katie. I love and miss you and your PMs! <3

Ksenia. Twins for life - possibly one of the oldest inside jokes on Tamatalk, but still so true!

Krystal. Star Wars and YGG make me think of you. I love you lots.

Maria. WORD NERDS! Fo life.

Michelle. So fun to PM! You must meet my squirrels.

Mikey. I know my Mikey facts! xD

Oscar. One of my newest friends! Very very nice.

Vivienne. I found your account on Youtube and I loved your voice!!

WeiWei. So incredibly friendly, and lovely in general.

Oh gosh, I'm forgetting so so so many people. I just know it. And I bet they were some of my favouritest. If I forgot you, please tell me. I shall feel very bad and write you a paragraph of dedication. xD That's a promise.
O: xD..No Huntr...

Esther, How could yewww?

Shoutout to Esther!

I don't really know you, but I shall pm you loads more. From what I know from you already, you seem so epical! I really hope we get to know each other better. *gives you e-custard*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back