ILY.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
MY BFF LIST AND WHY!!! Prepare for some good reasons, those of you who I might be seeing soon or have my msn. :)

NO ORDER:

Ksenia: Someday we will meet. Mum doesn't know we have MSN yet, but I know you are not a stalker. You're like my sister, except only better! The only bad thing about you is that you live super far away, and that means we don't have a good chance of metting. But someday. For sure. Like maybe take a vacation here in the Maritimes (hopefully my area) so then we can meet, and play, and go swimming at the local pool (or my epic pool with the awesome toys) and ILYLAS. Luv U Like a Sis. :)

Weiwei: Your awesome. I want to meet you awesomely, but you live too far away. You're really awesome, and Member #1 of my ERZ friend group. I love our MSN convos, especially the one yesterday at 4am. You're really fun to talk to, and most likely even more fun to be around. If we meet, I know what I'll be doing for the first 4 hours: *run around like a retard* *screaming* "WEEEIIIIIIIIEEEEEEERRRRRZZZZZZZ" And that's a given. :)

Kelsea (Musicnotes): My newest awesome buddy. We will meet at the Canada games, and so our parents don't find out, we'll say that we met at the local pool. My mum would probably be cool if she knew if we met on TT, but my dad would freak out and yell, and rant, and chew me out raw until I've scared myself stupid. So what if your 2 and a half years older than me, and nearly a foot taller? Ksenia's a foot and one inch taller than me, and I still want to meet her. Besides, I'll be handing out medals to giants (mum told me volleyball players are tall) and if I can do that without going wide-eyed and feeling like a mouse, I can meet you too. :)

Monstr: I never talk to you much, but when I do, it's just awesome to get to know you, and talk to you and stuff. Umm... Not much else to say. *blushes* wow. This is awkward...... Anyway, ILY.

Krystal: Awesome. You're awesome, your nice, your fun, your awesome. :) Must I say more???

Starry: You're just really awesome. I love our MSN convos, escpecially when we're in a chat with more than one person, because then it just gets really fun and awesome.

Allison (oreo582): I really can say that I don't need to meet you, because I was the one what wised you up to this website, and yah. Randomer, obsessed over swimming in my pool, ACWW buddy, epic.

I hope I didn't forget anyone, cause that would be terrible. Anyway, ILY anyone I forgot and I'm so sorry. ):

Shoutout to Weichild and Sennychild:

ILY both children. Sennychild - You were the one who came up with the children thing on MSN yesterday by calling Weiwei Weichild when she was gone and that's when I called you Sennychild. ILY. Weichild - You were the one who came up with calling me Terichild, and you came up with the idea of calling Michelle Michild even though we didn't talk to her yesterday. ILY. Terichild loves both of you children.

Brittany~

You are that special person in my life. Whatever you say, I can completely relate to. ILY.
Aww, thanks Maria.

I shall now make a shout out to Maria.

Maria, you're great. I love you to death. I haven't known you very long but it feels like a lifetime and I care so much about you. I hope you care about me too. I'll always be there for you, whenever you need me. <3

ILY too, Kay and Teerio!

Kayy ~ Mwahaha, I know where you live! I shall one day come over there and stalk youu!

Teerio ~ Teerio Cheerio! Youre so yummy and honey tasting xP

Wow, it seems everyone has personal friends on here except me. . .

So I guess I'll just give a warm shout out to everyone here. :D

Wow, it seems everyone has personal friends on here except me. . .
So I guess I'll just give a warm shout out to everyone here. B)
ILY YOU AND YOUR AVATAR. xDD Seriously, though. You're awesome. :)

I love.... :DD

Katie (Band Buddy! :DD)

Katie

Ksenia

Esther

Feebee

Rachel (Even though I don't know you well, you seem pretty epic! :D )

Krystal

Sky

Wei Wei (I hope we can get to know each other more. :3)

Starry (I hope we can get to know each other more. :DD)

I'm pretty sure there's more, I'm so sorry if I am forgetting anyone! D;

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back