ILY.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
ILY Ksenia you are an awsome friend.

EDIT: stuipd n key.

Last edited by a moderator:
You seem like a nice person, x.Smile, ILY. You make TT a great place. =D

ILY Ksenia you are an awsome friend.

EDIT: stuipd n key.
ILY TOO! You are a super duper awesome friend.

Though I haven't talked to you very much and really should.

I love Keeley too. She has no clue how much I love her. Well really, we all know I secretly do hate Rose, but deep inside, she is one of the loveliest people I've ever talked to. Keeley, meeting you would be a dream come true. I love your cattt -ithinkyouhaveone-. Beany.

ILY TOO! You are a super duper awesome friend.Though I haven't talked to you very much and really should.

I love Keeley too. She has no clue how much I love her. Well really, we all know I secretly do hate Rose, but deep inside, she is one of the loveliest people I've ever talked to. Keeley, meeting you would be a dream come true. I love your cattt -ithinkyouhaveone-. Beany.
xDD

Yes, meh kitty! I love your cat too, and how he/she [i forgets] walked out of you room on cam! Lol. I'm laughing. :D I like how we say I'm laughing because your mother says we should. xD Deep down, Melissa, I do hate you, but I love you too xD Beanyyy!

Kendal, I will miss you so much. The only thing what stops me from saying "AHHHHHH KENDAL LEFT!!!!!!!" is that wonderful little thing called mobile phones. xD Honestly, twinny, you have changed my life. You always give me advice and somehow you always make me smile!! Oooh, I love you so much, I'll miss you. ;D

I love Ksenia.

She was my first actual TT friend. She's my closest friend, in the sense that we've talked on the phone, like, a hundred times. When I was in Canberra, it was her who I couldn't wait to tell Short Stack's addresses. It was her who I texted as soon as I met Short Stack. And it was her who helped me get my life back on track. I remember, I've blocked her twice on MSN, but that was when I was stupid. She got me into Short Stack, she's like my sister. I love her so much, we share Bradie together. She's the one who knows most of my secrets, the one who comes with me when I brush my teeth. And I go with her when she pees. Sometimes. But anyway, she means everything to me and I will never regret the day I sent her that PM. I will never regret meeting her, she's changed my life in the best way possible. I love her.

<3

I love Maria toooo! :)

She wasn't my first friend, but is definitely one of my closest. We have a gazzilion inside jokes. She is like my sister, best friend, Stackieee.. all in one. She's just the right friend. :) She's also my Mum, my sister-in-law, my everything. BLOODY MARY LAMP. Our phone conversations are just the coolest and always brighten up my day. When the whole world walks out, she walks in. We sorta fixed eachother's lives up. December 31st was the day I met her and I swear, we had the greatest time ever just PMing eachother. 16 is a special number, because if I wouldn't have mistaken her for being 16 at first, I would not have talked to her, or atleast not have been this close. We've cried together, laughed together, everything together. xD Short Stack are our special friends. This girl knows everything about me. Without her, I wouldn't be me. I'm getting married on her Birthday, just because I love her. Maria has such an important role in my life, it's not funny. Me and my other friends even use her name in our spelling sentences. [:

All this without even meeting her.

I love Mariaaa.

^Ah, I remember the times you and I kind of got further away from each other. Just a few months ago, we never talked much. Was it because I betrayed you and went on Team Andy? Or because I kissed them all and shoved it in your face? Lol, doesn't matter, but I love you all the same :)

You're one of the only people who appreciate my Short Stack fan fiction on Quizilla. You're the only person who knows what my secret is. My biggest secret. That secret. [SIZE=7pt]The Brabie Secret.[/SIZE] Whatever, I love you and I don't know how else to say it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back