I'm Not a Gril or a Boy!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Once I hit third grade, my spelling really picked up. Before that, though, I had trouble spelling the words beautiful, phone, and a couple other certain words.. I dug up my old diary once and corrected all of my grammar. Haha..

I was also afraid of being kidnapped, or somebody breaking in.. So I wouldn't sleep near any windows.

I also hate that I was so gullible.. D: My older sister told me that if I stayed in the bath tub too long, I would rust, and that a new state recently surfaced out of the ocean.. And that its name was Indigo.. I was about four years old and eventually stopped trusting her and went to my mom after everything she told me to make sure it was true.

I'm so much different now that it's scary.

i was going around getting autographs from classmates and this guy wrote George Washington, but he spelled George wrong. Itwas Goerge.

when i was little i spelled love "low" lol

Spelling mistakes I used to always make when I was younger, was I could never remember how to spell, 'enough'. So I would always spell it as, 'enuff'. XD It made sense back then, lol.

I watched Pokemon when I was 6 and when my mum came into the room, I would change the channel to Teletubbies to look innocent XD

I would also get my sister, my 2 blue and pink hula-hoops, pretend they were Pokemon and we had our own pretend game called the Bubblegummers cuz the hula hoops were Bubblegummers.

I still have diary drawings of the Bubblegummers (they're circles and me and my sister are stick figures)

Oh! I almost forgot!
When I was really really little, like four, I called my diary...my diarrhea. xDD
Thats somewhat funny! xD In a gross but humorous way,yes?

Uhh... I can't remember any words I used to spell wrong. But when I was in kindergarden... uh... highlight below if you want details.

When I was in kindergarden, my teacher was a DEVIL. Really. I mean, yeah, you may think I'm overeacting, but I'm NOT! When my mom came to my school for some Parent-Teacher thing, I think I stayed home with my dad. So while mom's there, our teacher is telling EVERY SINGLE PARENT THERE how this girl was SUCH A SWEETHEART! I mean, I forgot who she was, but it was horrible! And another time, I was making bracelets (sp?) with some other girls and our teacher. So I kept messing up and I was asking alot of questions. Eventually, she got so fed up with me that SHE PUNISHED ME FOR IT!!!! I was very upset with her after that. And another time, we were sitting down by the old rocking chair, and this kid (I was in the back row, I couldn't really see what happened) either pinched or touched her. AND SHE SCREAMED AT HIM. Well, not really a scream, more of an, "OW! GO TO YOUR SEAT!" type of SCOLD. Ok, umm... that's about it. Sorry to bore you all xD.

If you read above and know how much I LOVED (XD) my 5 weeks of kindergarden were (we moved across the country, thank god. Now I have complete protection from getting murdered xDDDD), when I was in 4th grade, I wrote an essay about how horrible she was XDDDDDDD.

I was a REAL girly-girl then. I still have my Disney princess pillow...

I was completely girly xD.

The scary thing? I thought skateboarding was stupid when I was younger. =o

I could never spell Micheal either Pink Craze. I would spell it Mikeall.

I would spell all lower case Y's backward. It would just be a y, but backwards.

I would do all my A's like a 2. So my name would always be Sus2n. I didn't stop doing that until grade 3. I think.

I was always obbsessed with Vampires. I would run around class trying to prove I was a Vampire xD

I think that's about it for now. x3

I spelled "George" as "Grog" xD and "what" as "wat".

When I was a kid, I used to think that the world used to be in black and white, and all of a sudden somebody invented colors.

And I also thought that when you watched a movie, it was live, and that whenever somebody watched it the actors would have to keep doing it or something. xP

I used to go out into my backyard with my little watering can and attempt to help my dad water the flowers but I wouldn't even have my can full.

OH, and I used to think pokemon were real....that they lived in another universe. ;D

OOPS. How could I forget?? When we were really young, me and my brother would ran through hanging towels up at my trailor and believed that each time we ran through, we were in another world.

Me and my brother would also play a game where whoever fell off the couch first would burn to death (lovely I know) and I was always scared of getting up off the couch.

I believed that if I tried really hard, I could fly. I attempted to fly by flapping my hands and jumping off my dining room table.

I used to think if you were murdered in your dream, you'd be dead in real life.

Oh, and I used to let my friends back in kindergarten try and pull out my teeth. o_O

Last edited by a moderator:
Spelling mistakes I made:

Wruler

Dayily

Grandima

Also, when I was little:

I thought I was from another planet

I tried to teleport myself using the bathtub

I tried to fly with an umbrella on a windy day

^^ I was quite the odd one.

Whenever meh tummy made noises, my dad said there was a gorilla in my stomach so I would hit my stomach to kill the gorilla.... o_O

I spelled "George" as "Grog" xD and "what" as "wat".
When I was a kid, I used to think that the world used to be in black and white, and all of a sudden somebody invented colors.

And I also thought that when you watched a movie, it was live, and that whenever somebody watched it the actors would have to keep doing it or something. xP

I used to go out into my backyard with my little watering can and attempt to help my dad water the flowers but I wouldn't even have my can full.

OH, and I used to think pokemon were real....that they lived in another universe. ;D

OOPS. How could I forget?? When we were really young, me and my brother would ran through hanging towels up at my trailor and believed that each time we ran through, we were in another world.

Me and my brother would also play a game where whoever fell off the couch first would burn to death (lovely I know) and I was always scared of getting up off the couch.

I believed that if I tried really hard, I could fly. I attempted to fly by flapping my hands and jumping off my dining room table.

I used to think if you were murdered in your dream, you'd be dead in real life.

Oh, and I used to let my friends back in kindergarten try and pull out my teeth. o_O
xD I thought the world used to be in black and white too! Hahaha! Oh, and I thought David Spade and Dennis Quaid were the same person. I didn't even know who they were, but I had heard their names before, and thought that since they sounded similar, they must be the same person. And I thought I was the only one who knew that, and whenever I would meet someone I'd say "Did you know David Spade and Dennis Quaid are the same person???" And I would always be surprised when they looked at me really weirdly.

I used to spell Connor: Cronr XD. And i thought when i was little that if you

fly to a place like England in a dream you'll wake up their 0_o. And i got lost at the library (lol) ok you dont wont to know (rofl) my mum found me at the exit poking a beetle XDD.

I never really spelt things wrong, just made the letters backwards :3

I thought I was so cool when I was younger, then I realized I was a nobody xD

[SIZE=13pt]XD Well...I spelled my name right. the A's tended to look like Q's though.XD[/SIZE]

"Hannah" Isn't really all that hard to spell.

And I remember when I was little. My dad would say that he gave me and my siblings all his hair.

And that was the reason for why he was bald. xD

And for the longest time, I believed him. O-o"

Until one day I was like..."Hey...THAT DOESN'T MAKE ANY SENSE"

I tried to be Mary Poppins and fly with an umbrella. My fave thing is that I played with a spiderman watch in pre-school. I also learned to read in pre-school.

When I watched Blues Clues, I thought that String and red Blocks were actually spahgetthi. xP

Also when I was 5, I LOVED the Powerpuff girls (Still do) So when the theme came on, I always pretended to fly along with them. My mom was like "wtfplz"

And I thought I could escape a bee by hiding in a fort made of a Lawn chair. Which had no ceiling.

I also thought the thunder wouldn't get me if I made a fort of cushions I made from the couch.

And people always told me I looked like Junie B. Jones. (Back then I had the same hair shade, the same eyes, and my haircut was no different. I hate that haircut now)

On my first day of school in Pre-K, the bus to a different Elementary school came and my mom started asking questions to the bus-driver lady. I thought it was my bus and tried to get on but my mom stopped me by grabbing my backpack.

And I thought this little thing in my old closet was a seat. So I fell asleep on it, freaked my parents' out because I wasn't in my bed. They found me asleep in my closet. :3

Omg i just remembered XD. When i was four i watched blues clues and the guy (steve i think) wasnt their and some other guy was their as a speacial episode or sumthin and i thought that the new guy killed the other guy so i started to scream and cry ans start hitting the guy on the TV XD

Last edited by a moderator:
[SIZE=13pt]XD Well...I spelled my name right. the A's tended to look like Q's though.XD[/SIZE]"Hannah" Isn't really all that hard to spell.

And I remember when I was little. My dad would say that he gave me and my siblings all his hair.

And that was the reason for why he was bald. xD

And for the longest time, I believed him. O-o"

Until one day I was like..."Hey...THAT DOESN'T MAKE ANY SENSE"
My dad used to say that too.

Because when I was born, I didn't have that much hair. And my dad said he gave all his to me.

I believed him for a while. Now I don't, but he doesn't let go of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back