Im really scared

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't say that.
You have no idea if he smokes or drinks.
I'm pretty sure they know he doesn't.

They would see signs, and different actions, and his breathe would smell horrible.

Pretty sure that they know he doesn't.

Hope he has come back, just about to go to bed, so I'll pray for you!

I'm sorry to hear that.

Phone the college, maybe he crashed with a mate.

i hope he's ok. my dad did that once, and it was only because he wanted some time alone, to sort things out :D :( :D :eek: ^_^

I hope he's ok :D :(

Don't say that.
You have no idea if he smokes or drinks.
thank you for being so sympathetic. I think her family would know if he smoke or drank.

my best friend went missing for 3 days with this deranged boy once. i wouldn't get too worried, but that doesn't mean there's not something to worry about. what i'm trying to say is, i hope callum comes back and you live happily ever after. ;)

thank you for being so sympathetic. I think her family would know if he smoke or drank.
Not really. I used to smoke AND drink and my mom didn't find out until I told her about a year after I stopped smoking. There's a ton of ways of hiding that type of thing from parents.

Cigarettes = simple to hide.

Bad breath = tooth paste and mouth wash.

Drunkeness = done at night in the right amount to not have a hangover in the morning.

A lot of kids do things they're parents don't know about.

I feel sorry for you!

I wish you heaps of luck in finding your brother.

Till then, eat chocolate. It makes you feel better (even

though I haven't tried it before) Breathe deeply to keep yourself

calm and have a nice, warm dream to relax you a bit.

Oh That is VERY scary! :lol:

I really hope he comes back! ;)

Once my friend was arranged to sleep over at my house, and she said on the phone that she was leaving now. (she lives up the road from me)

Nearly half an hour later she hadnt came, so I rang her to see why she was taking so long. her brother answered and I said 'Hi Is *sarah* there? and he said 'no, she left 20 minutes ago' and I said 'Oh, no she didnt :p put her on' and he said 'she isn't here! she left 20 minutes ago!' and I said 'You are bad at lying, she would be here by now if she had already left!' and he said 'No, I'm not Joking, *sarah* left 20 minutes ago!' and I said 'alright then, bye' and we hung up. A minute later he turned up at my house with his uncle and then I knew he was serious. he came to make sure that we werent playing a joke. When they were driving back, they drove very slowly checking to see if she had gone to the park. About 5 minutes later she turned up and it had turned out that she went with her parents and sister to buy pet food! :p

Hello again,

He was gone all night last night and my mum called the police and reported him as a missin person which scared me even more ;)

He has taken nothing only the clothes on his back,no bag,mobile,food,clothes or his car and his little girl is really upset and keeps saying wheres my daddy and its making us all feel worse.And my mum is up in bed now because Alex said something that really,really upset us,he said just forget about it he has probably been killed :huh: but he doesent understand whats going on because he has really bad special needs so he doesent understand what he is saying.I will keep you informed of everything that happens.

-fp

I'm really sorry that your family is going through this, fp. :(

More likely than not, your brother is just trying to get everyone worried before he comes home again. He probably doesn't completely understand the pain you are all going through because he has never been through it before. I know of lots of kids around his age(mainly boys) who have run away and then returned home again safe and sound. If he is 18, he knows his way around town, and he knows where to go to be safe and where your family will not find him until he is ready to return home again. ;) Stay positive.

***This past summer, my dad and brother went on a week-long "guy" trip to Colorado(about 8 hours away), my mom and I stayed home. They wouldn't answer their phones the whole time, only called once, and wouldn't say exactly where they were going to be staying. After the week ended, they called and said they would come home the next morning.

Two days passed, they had not returned. We tried calling them repeatedly...no answer. We called the guys they were staying with out there, and they said my dad and brother had left the day before. :( By then, we were getting very worried.

The next day, still nothing. We were freaking out by then, so we called the Colorado police and reported them as missing persons. The police searched the area that they had been at, but found no sign of them.

It wasn't until the day after the police started searching that dad and brother called. Apparrently, they had just been driving around Colorado for the past 4 days, and didn't want to answer their telephones because they felt they were "getting away from it all".

It was just about the most rude and irresponsible thing they could have done. Mom and Dad argued about it...and you can imagine how they started freaking out when Mom told them that there was a Colorado police search party looking for them. ^_^

I'm sure your brother is fine. Stay positive that he will return home safely, and more likely than not, he will. :huh: *hugs*

I'm really sorry that your family is going through this, fp. :(
More likely than not, your brother is just trying to get everyone worried before he comes home again. He probably doesn't completely understand the pain you are all going through because he has never been through it before. I know of lots of kids around his age(mainly boys) who have run away and then returned home again safe and sound. If he is 18, he knows his way around town, and he knows where to go to be safe and where your family will not find him until he is ready to return home again. ;) Stay positive.

***This past summer, my dad and brother went on a week-long "guy" trip to Colorado(about 8 hours away), my mom and I stayed home. They wouldn't answer their phones the whole time, only called once, and wouldn't say exactly where they were going to be staying. After the week ended, they called and said they would come home the next morning.

Two days passed, they had not returned. We tried calling them repeatedly...no answer. We called the guys they were staying with out there, and they said my dad and brother had left the day before. :( By then, we were getting very worried.

The next day, still nothing. We were freaking out by then, so we called the Colorado police and reported them as missing persons. The police searched the area that they had been at, but found no sign of them.

It wasn't until the day after the police started searching that dad and brother called. Apparrently, they had just been driving around Colorado for the past 4 days, and didn't want to answer their telephones because they felt they were "getting away from it all".

It was just about the most rude and irresponsible thing they could have done. Mom and Dad argued about it...and you can imagine how they started freaking out when Mom told them that there was a Colorado police search party looking for them. ^_^

I'm sure your brother is fine. Stay positive that he will return home safely, and more likely than not, he will. :huh: *hugs*
Long story Aubrey.Wow sounds like you had tough time then. :D

Ohh, i hope they find him. I think you will, he can't have gone far, just think about when he comes home. It will all turn out fine in the end, you will find him.

Aww! SO sorry to hear that *hugs*

Callum will return home! He just needs time alone for now. Darn it O.O' I wish you were online football_princess!

As for Alex, *If thats his name* like you said, since he has speacial needs, he will say horrible things sometimes, And that is very scary to hear :S

He'll be home by morning!

\

/

\

/

\

/

KC8

EDIT: Typos argh!

Last edited by a moderator:
Calm down itz ok my dog was almoste lost for 1 day! when he gets hungry he'll come home (or if he gets his common sense back)hope this helps a little u_u and don't worry he'll miss you and your pairents and his daughter so he'll have to come home:) :p

Calm down itz ok my dog was almoste lost for 1 day! when he gets hungry he'll come home (or if he gets his common sense back)hope this helps a little u_u and don't worry he'll miss you and your pairents and his daughter so he'll have to come home:) :p
But, Callum is not a dog ^^ 'Tis different.

Sorry I haven't replyed last night but he came home with the police last night at about 10:30pm.

My mum was really mad at first and then everyone was just crying and my mum was saying he was a stupid boy because anything could have happend. He did go to college this morning and the first day but he just stayed around at the old park during the day and went to lee's house who we found out had been a new boy and callum was his friend so Lee told him he could stay at his but when Lees mum found out he was staying because he ran away she phoned my mum and told the police that he was roung at lees house so the police brought him back.My mum and him have both appologised to eachover and when he came in last night Emilys (His daughter) face lit up :wacko:

Im soo happy he is home now :wacko:

-fp :D

P.S Thankyou everyone you really made me feel better when I was really down!

You are The Best!! :ph34r:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back