Im really scared

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry I haven't replyed last night but he came home with the police last night at about 10:30pm.My mum was really mad at first and then everyone was just crying and my mum was saying he was a stupid boy because anything could have happend. He did go to college this morning and the first day but he just stayed around at the old park during the day and went to lee's house who we found out had been a new boy and callum was his friend so Lee told him he could stay at his but when Lees mum found out he was staying because he ran away she phoned my mum and told the police that he was roung at lees house so the police brought him back.My mum and him have both appologised to eachover and when he came in last night Emilys (His daughter) face lit up :wacko:

Im soo happy he is home now :wacko:

-fp :D

P.S Thankyou everyone you really made me feel better when I was really down!

You are The Best!! :ph34r:
Great news FP!

I feel very happy for you.

Enjoy the Christmas 2006! (WITH callum!)

Thank goodness! :angry:

I'm so glad he's back now. It must've been really frightening for you when he was missing, I hope that none of any of you ever disappear like that again :angry:

Phew, I'm so happy for you!

It's so good he and your mum made up.

Sometimes you have to let off some steam, if you know what I mean.

Well it kinda started last night because my mum and callum had this massive arguement and when it was done they were both really angry and upset,But now its gone out of control...Callums left! He didn't take any money,clothes,food not even his mobile and walked out before and he has been gone for about 3 hours and we haven't seen him,My dad and Alex are outside now looking round for him and my mum keeps saying its all her fault he went and she is really sorry,I just hope he comes back soon because we are all really worried,and he isn't at Laura's parents house (his girlfriends house) So he has just dissapeared ;) :D

-fp :D
jeez...man, i think sorry is putting it lightly....i feel so bad!!! :( :( :( :(

but if he loves you and ur family...dont worry, hell be back(im listen to said music, and tears are like...ohh!!!) (peter pan 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back