I'm so sad! *Cries*

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
GotchiGirl96 you'll miss him but you always have to know that he will be coming back. Just be positive and try to keep in touch with him as much as possible. :)

Ok i'll post it...
Well first of all you should know that we live(d) with our grandma because my mom couldn't afford to pay the bills. So we moved in with her for a while. Now here's the story:

Thursday (4/12/07) after school my grandma wanted to make Chinese food. So my mom cleaned the kitchen so there would be enough room for them to cook. When my mom was done cleaning, she started cutting up the stuff you put in the Chinese food (I don't know what the stuff is called). My grandma came in the kitchen and started yelling at my mom because she (my mom) was cutting the pieces too big. My mom said "Ok. Then i'll just cut them smaller! It's not a big deal!" But then my grandma got an attitude about it and yelled at my mom more. My grandma said "Just forget it i'll do it myself!". Then my mom said "No mom i'll get it!" But my grandma just kept yelling at her. So then my mom was like "Whatever mom go ahead. You do it." Then my mom set the knife down. Then my grandma yelled at my mom AGAIN! She said "Stop throwing the knife!" and my mom said "I didn't throw it. I set it down." My grandma threw a pot on the ground along with other stuff. My mom told her not to do that and to stop throwing stuff. My grandma went downstairs to the basement. Then she came back up to the kitchen and started cussing at my mom and calling her rude and nasty names! So then my mom said "Come on guys we're leaving. You don't need to be around his." So we packed up some stuff and left. I was crying while we were leaving because the kitten my grandma has is really cute and likes me more than everybody else and hates my grandma. I miss the kitten sooo much!

P.S.

I go on TamaCHAT and some of the people there aren't making me feel real great. Maybe this (the story up there ^) will kind of let them know how i've been feeling lately and hopefully it will give them the idea to be NICE to me instead of being RUDE to me! :) :( :( I'm not going to say their names though. But if you want to know who they are you can PM me.
I'm sorry that happened! I hope you and your family find another nice place to live soon.

Just try to call your dad every night! Spend time with him before he leaves too.

Oh, and I forgot to mention that I don't know what time he's leaving so I don't know if I'll be at school when he leaves. If that happens to be the case though, what should I do to make the final goodbye in the morning special?

Oh, and I forgot to mention that I don't know what time he's leaving so I don't know if I'll be at school when he leaves. If that happens to be the case though, what should I do to make the final goodbye in the morning special?
Just give him a big hug, maybe give him a picture you drew or something like that, and make sure you tell him you love him.

You're lucky. I hate my dad.

Anyway, I would try to keep in contact with him while he's gone. If he has a cell-phone, call him.

_Matchy

Hi everyone,
I've been meaning to make this topic for a few days now, but I never did it.

Anyways, the reason I'm making this topic is because I'm really sad because my dad is going on a trip out of state on Monday and he'll be there for a while. I cry every night because I miss him already, even though he hasn't gone yet. I need advice. How do I get through this???? My dad is the best, I can't live without him. He has never been gone so long before, so I don't know how to cope with my sadness. I want to know how you guys have dealt with a strong sadness, I remember how much I was sad and how much I cried when my dog died, but this is so much more different.

Thank you so much for reading this. I appreciate all the views and all the replies even more.

~GG96~
I Felt That Exact Same Way when My dad Went to work (He used to haul Pigs, occasionally i would go with him, if he worked on weekends)

I was heartBroken When He Passed Away Though, My dad was My best Friend, He was the first to hold me when i was born, Not my mother. He took care of me when i was sick, my mom didnt, Then On May 16 2004, His arm started tingling (typical symptom of a Cardiac Arrest. A.K.A heart attack) he died, right in the middle of Dinner hour. I witnessed everything. Worst Day ever.

Like Miss Matchmaker Said, if he has a cellphone Call him.

What happened to my dad i will never get over so im still in the great depression ... he go boom in iraq :lol: :huh: ;) :(

I only get to see my Dad every second weekend.

But just think, You have a Dad. 3 of my friends don't and one of then doesn't have a Mum.

You're lucky he's only going away for a while and you'll actually see him again, Because my friends won't.

Just spend extratime withyour Mum and friends to keep yourself occupied.

[i wasn't trying to be mean from what I said there I was just explaining that you're actually quite lucky]

Hi everyone,

Anyways, the reason I'm making this topic is because I'm really sad because my dad is going on a trip out of state on Monday and he'll be there for a while. I cry every night because I miss him already, even though he hasn't gone yet. I need advice. How do I get through this???? My dad is the best, I can't live without him. He has never been gone so long before, so I don't know how to cope with my sadness. I want to know how you guys have dealt with a strong sadness, I remember how much I was sad and how much I cried when my dog died, but this is so much more different.

Thank you so much for reading this. I appreciate all the views and all the replies even more.

~GG96~
if you hav an e-mail addy and he does you can mail him every day!!

my dad works monday to friday so i only see him on satday and sundayo well where the same

drwhokid

Hi everyone,

~GG96~
IDK how I could help. The last time someone left me and made me really, really sad I became a wild chocoholic b/c I felt empty and now I'm a fata**.

LOL, very nice. You can't be that fat. Anywayz, thanks for all your help guys. My dad knows how I feel because he heard me crying in my bed last night and came in. So, yeah. Tonight, I got a date with a miserable state of mind. But I feel a lot better now.

its ok to cry but my friends dad gos like on the other side of the world alot.my dad went to a wedding for a day and i started crying because he left.

The same thing happens to me.My dad is going to China sometime soon.I just call him and I try not to cry.When he gets home I get sooo happy.

What happened to my dad i will never get over so im still in the great depression ... he go boom in iraq :wacko: :D :) :(
I'm so sry,the war in Iraq is stupid,isn't it.

My real Dadlives somewhere in Floridia. He left when i was 2. [10 long years ago].

Now I live up in Michigan with my Mom and Step-Dad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back