Inside Jokes!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jen and I made up so many yesterday.

"SHAUN THE SHEEP, SHAUN THE DEAD RAT."

"Andy is the biggest -rude word-" Actually, Jess made that one up.

"I am 100% recycable, according to my bracelet."

"Tamara, Elly, Brooke - TAKE THATT."

Oh, good times <3

Oh em gee. I think I've forgotten one:

Me and Jae's "winter image."

Oh yes. It involves Justin and James. xDDD

Edit; Wait. And the horror movie one. 8D

Last edited by a moderator:
"Pattison"- me

Story:

In Twilight movies the guy who acts Edward Cullen is Robert PattiNson. We call him Pattison because the word "patti" means a boil in other language. :]

remember that picture of short stack with the socks...-jinx and me

Mrs hines wears red shoes? - me and zoe

me: "Jinx, who am I?" *pushes glasses up nose and poses* Jinx: "Kyouya?" Me: "No"

Jinx: "Oh I know, you're Shaun!" -me and jinx

Host hopping- me and jinx

Stack hopping- me and jinx

lots and lots of rocks, a building in the trees- me and izzie

walking luke- me and jinx

"your loss simon"- me and my mum

"and this my fellow hosts, is the empire state building"- me and jinx

stories:

1. Me and jinx used to watch Ouran host club and I couldn't decide who I liked best so I started to "hop" between them

2. I used to hop between liking andy then bradie then shaun so we called to stack hopping

3. my friend Izzie was talking about a horror film she watched and said" I turned it off for about 5 minutes then turned it back on and the was lots and lots of rocks and a building in the trees"

4. Jinx had to walk a dog called Luke and when she came back we watched the sarah jane adventures (there's a boy called luke in it) her nan asked how walking Luke was and me and Jinx just burst out laughing

5. There was an audition on X factor with a weird man and he said "Your loss simon" then stared at the screen really weirdly!

6. me and jinx were writing an Ouran fanfic about a girl who fell of a water slide (our minds are very twisted) and I wrote that the Host club came barging in to the funeral saying "and this my fellow hosts is the empire state building!" (she threw it away though)

Oh em gee. I think I've forgotten one:
Me and Jae's "winter image."

Oh yes. It involves Justin and James. xDDD

Edit; Wait. And the horror movie one. 8D
-droolsandfallsover-

YAY! Or random nonexistant anime guys. Whichever.

HG

Juice

There was another one, but I forgot.

^ Yay for our wonderrrrful images. 8DDD

Ohyeah HG and Juice... and... I thought there was another one too. I suppose, "That reminds me of a puzzle!" xD

One of mine is "what sound does a pig make? Baaa (like a sheep)" So I came up with this with my sister when we were doing the thing where you jump into the pool saying what the animal says when the person says it. my sister was jumping and I said "pig" when she thought i would say sheep because I meant to say it the time before but I said horse. So she said "BAAA" so we made that. XD little me.

Its was long time ago.

Aku... Soku... Zan. - Me and my brother.

Dead - Me and bro.

Homosaywhatses? - Me and bro. xDD

Sito? - Me and bro.

Don't make me go all Yahiko on you - Me and bro.

Heh - Me and bro.

We're such close siblings. x3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back