Internet Safety

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It depends what I'm saying and where. I have my school my myspace because it's private, and I only add people I trust. But I hate getting specific on what city I live in, so I don't do that. Mostly what Mothra said I agree with. (;

Everybody knows which state I live in.

Everybody has seen me in pictures/videos.

Feebee knows my last name, but that's because I trust her. I'd also tell people such as Ksenia, Krystal, Maria, Michelle and Katie. They have my full trust.

Again, Feebee has my IRL email. But I'd easily give that to the five mentioned above. [You guys have gotta ask! xD]

I give out a lot of stuff about my personality here too, but I don't think that matters as much.

Nobody knows my address or home phone number. Because that would interfere with the whole paranoid-parents thing.

I have common sense with Internet safety. From the information I've revealed, no stranger could track me down, and the people who know things about me are all proven to be real, trustworthy people. Not strangers. More like best friends.

I sometimes pay attention, sometimes not. I don't get specific, I usually only put meh real name, Kaeleigh, but not meh middle or last name. I don't put the town or state, I put "Over the Rainbow" Or "LaLa Land", or something like that. I do put pictures of mehself online, but only on tamatalk and Youtube. xDD

My mom and I were in the car, and she was like, "Oh yeah, your brother ratted you out."

ME: *trying to be calm* ... What did he say...?

MOM: He said you're talking to people online. People from Texas.

ME: *laughs*

MOM: THIS IS NOT FUNNY. I BETCHA THAT GIRL WHO SAYS SHE'S 13 YEARS OLD IS REALLY SOME 40-YEAR-OLD PERVERT. YOU'RE INTERNET PRIVLAGES ARE BEING TAKEN AWAY!

I find it ironic because the two people who have my cell number that I've met online are both from Texas - Feebee and Diva. XD

Then there was a dead cat on the side of the road and my mom got distracted. I felt bad for the cat, but was secretly praising Jesus because my mom stopped chewing me out and ranting.

I'm pretty bad with internet safety...

Carly, Maria, Michelle, and Acid know my home address.

Almost everybody knows my last name.

Maria, Michelle, Grace and Carly know my home phone number.

LOADS of people know my email address, cuz I give it out pretty freely.

Maria's called me. So I definately know she's not some stalker guy. Michelle has pics, videos, and I've webcammed her. She's not a stalker either. I've met Carly in real life, so she's not a stalker either. Acid has made videos and had pics --- not a stalker. I haven't seen Grace before, but she knows Beth and her friends, so I'm positive she's not a stalker.

There are a lot of people I definately would give my home phone and address out to. But only my trusted friends such as Esther, Katie, Krystal, Feebee, Huntr, etc...

I'm also writing letters to a few people. At the moment Michelle has sent her letter, and I'm planning on sending one to Acid and Maria. If you're aloud to write letters and you know you're a friend of mine and I trust you, just PM me :)

I tell personal personal info to the people I trust. So if I've ever told you where I live, my school, my full name, etc, then I trust you. ;)

I honestly don't think there are any psychos on a tamagotchi forum, but you never know. Some fo you, I am absolutely sure are normal kids, like if I've done webcam with you on MSN, voice clips, or anything. I would tell you my address if it wasn't for my mom, who wouldn't like me mailing ppl I don't know across the globe/country ;(

I think I should be a little more protective, but I trust you guys. :)

^ Ooohh, yay, you trust me 8D

Haha, my internet safety sucks. Alot of people know my full name. Ksenia, for some reason, knows ALL my contact info. Mikey knows my phone number and my city. And yes. People can stalk me, but I don't care.

Some of you guys have my full trust? You have no idea how that makes me feel~ ;3 <3

I trust you guys. Alot. I know who's who. But I still wouldn't give out my address or anything not because I don't trust you, but because, you know, there ARE hackers. Who can hack into your inbox or something and find out where you live just because you PMed your TT buddy your address.

You see what I'm saying?

Haha. My internet safety pretty much died after I started talking to Miles. It died further once I met Alex. If that makes sense. But I'm still safe on omegle, a site swarmed with pedos. -coughiclaimtobefifteen,liveinaustralia,andsamkoster'smyboyfriendcough- But yeah, I've only given out my address to a single person. And I trust her completely. And I plan to send out a couple letters so others will have my address, too. And a lot of people know my number. xD And quite a few know my full name. But these are all people I trust.

So yeah, with anyone I'm close to, my internet safety's down the drain.

I am good at Internet Safety because there is very few people i know on a website.

1 person from school knows my email (I have two emails and told them both)

probaly 24 people know what state I live in

I'm like Mothra~

No tellytelly where I go to school, and no tellytelly about the city I live in. -_-

Anything else, I just use common sense.

Eh....I only give out my email if I know the peron well enough, like, when I gave it to Sarah, she was all, "I KNOW YOUR LAST NAME NOW. OO:" And I was like, "Yeah, and I know yours~ XP"

Brittany and Michaela are the only people with my phone number. :] I give it out, only to friends.

I pay attention to the general rules. Only Bethiee has my e-mail, and I know she's 100% safe because I chatted webcam with her. I'd give her my phone number, and yah. She's trustworthy. :)

I gave Storms my School and my last name. I can trust her with that.

Cinder knows where I live, My name, stuff like that. I nearly met her. She saw me.. LOL.

no phone number, mainly because my parents would flip, and they look at who I text/call online.

Um, You all know my first name. Kat.

I'm not all that careful, But, I trust most of you.

Like Michelle, Feebee, Ksenia, Esther, Acid...

They may not trust me, but I wtach enough of their videos, and see enough of them on here, to know they arent 40 year old pervs.

Everyone knows my full name. :)

Everyone knows my age, my city, my country, and quite a few people know my mobile number and call me all the time haha.

My mum knows I'll only tell people I really trust those things, so she leaves it to me.

I just don't put my photo up on BIG websites. Just MSN lol.

It really depends.

Some people know my first and last name.

They know which country I live in.

But they don't know what school I'm in x]

I only give out info to people who I trust.

People only know my First real name but not my last name. They know i live in nova scotia but they don't know WHERE i live in nova scotia > :D i have givin out my e-mail before but i changed it. but when i was 7 some random dude named preppyslut came on a fourm and there was a topic called deeper deeper and he/she told all of the people to have webcam sex with her/him. i said yes (i didn't know what sex was then) and then there it is...it was a girl i knew. and my mom came over and said "Autumn! Get off of that site right now!" and i got in troble. :mametchi:

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back