Is anyone here popular?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I haven't picked at everything you've said. I've just disagreed with just about everything you said, because you're just about the opposite of me completely.

I see it as there's two different kinds of popular: Having 'loads of friends', and then 'Labeling everything that moves just because I think I can'. I was not speaking about you, I was speaking to you. I never put you in either of those groups.

I've got points, you've got points. End of story.

I haven't picked at everything you've said. I've just disagreed with just about everything you said, because you're just about the opposite of me completely.I see it as there's two different kinds of popular: Having 'loads of friends', and then 'Labeling everything that moves just because I think I can'. I was not speaking about you, I was speaking to you. I never put you in either of those groups.

I've got points, you've got points. End of story.
Yeah. We're different. We're not the same. The world would be boring if everyone was. We should just accept that we have different points of view and leave it at that. So we're cool.

I am popular but I hate it when people automatically brand popular people as 'snotty' as you put it. I am not snotty and neither is any of the other populars in our class. Please don't put it harshly. Being popular has nothing to do with being snotty. :D
Harshly? o_O

Um... ok, I said I had a bunch of different friends but not I wasn't snotty [alot of people seem to define popular as snotty now]. I didn't make a generalization about popular people did I? No...

Harshly? o_O
Um... ok, I said I had a bunch of different friends but not I wasn't snotty [alot of people seem to define popular as snotty now]. I didn't make a generalization about popular people did I? No...
Oh, I'm not even going to respond to that. I seriously don't need another argument. :D

Oh, I'm not even going to respond to that. I seriously don't need another argument. :D
It wasn't even the beggining of an argument. :/ But whatever.

No need to continue on off topicness.

bratztroxg and I worked all the stuff between us through PM, for the sanity of everybody else... We truced.

Please you guys no fighting! I am popular but yah, I agree, being popular doesn't mean all snotty! I am not snotty,and I am popular. Some preps are actually really nice! ;) Oh well, but I think there is already a topic on this...

its kinda showing off if your popular. Well I hang out with people that are a little popular.

I'm not sure why, but this topic makes me uneasy and a bit annoyed. I can't place my finger on it, though... Oh well.

Popular..? Heh, maybe popular as far as my injuries go. My friend and I are always hurt in some way. I even have a broken thumb now, and she has a broken toe and a rotator cuff problem. *Sigh* XD

Popularity makes no sense. It differs between, at the least, two meanings; 'Snobby with lots of fake friends' or 'Nice with lots of real friends.' But did you ever think that 'snobby' people can have lots of real friends, and 'nice' people have lots of fake friends? Popularity differs between people, schools, environments, etc. It's very confussing, so speaking on behalf of myself, I just don't bother with it. All I want in life is not to be the center of attention, just find at least a couple of great friends.

Instead of trying to achieve or worry about something that won't matter in the next couple years, why not just be friends with everyone? You don't have to be snobby, you don't have to be dreadfully nice, just be yourself. In life there is always going to be people who say they are "popular", but there is no need to be afraid of them or judge them. They're just like eveyone else, they're not some sort of higher being or something.

Sorry to eveyone who did not understand this post, cause I didn't either. If I offended anyone in anyway, I'm sorry. ^___^

I have friends, but why popular?

Im definitly no the person who sits and talks about shoes all day.

I'm the person outside making friends.

I have many many friends, so indeed, I am a popular person, but it depends which popular your talking about.

-ZuZu

I'm not that popular. I have some friends, but I tend to hang around in the background. Lol, that's how I like it. I don't like being the center of attention. :)

I agree with you, tamtamkitty07.

Erm...not really :p

I don't speak to people unless I know them...and I'm paranoid that people can read my mind, so I don't look at their eyes and they think I'm being rude.

I'm also kinda...odd...

xD

Erm...not really :)
I don't speak to people unless I know them...and I'm paranoid that people can read my mind, so I don't look at their eyes and they think I'm being rude.

I'm also kinda...odd...

xD
You probably don't notice but alot of people don't constantly use eye contact whilst speaking. Every so often they will look at each other but then there eyes wander whilst they tell the story.

I think this happens because sometimes eye contact can seem intimidating.

All schools divide the kids into groups. Like goths, skaters, dancers, cheerleaders, jocks, football players, and all that stuff.

It's the way things go when half of us wish they didn't go that way. It's life, and what can do to stop it? Nothing I tell you. Nothing.

So the popular girls wear make up? I wear a touch of make up, a barely enough to notice amount of maskara, a touch of blush, and some pinkish lip gloss. The populars wear makeup too. But does wearing makeup make you popular? No, having friends does.

Popular to me is being rich in friends that love you.

So to answer your question, yes I am.

But my friends are the "popular" people. That every boy wants to date, and all of that. They're hilarious, and thats why I like them.

Popular at my school is different than what I think it is. Popular at school is all the boys like you, your pretty, and everyone wants to be your friend. Not to fair to me.
well bailey i think that u r popular at school. ur a cheerleader. ur at all thee games. im never at the games and the people n dance team rnt as popular as the cheer leader. the guys just like dance team people cause of our dances. stupid guys.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back