Is Anyone....

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah I draw. A pencil is my best friend. :D I had an artist's block recently, but I'm getting over it. I'm attempting digital art, but I'm so lazy and procrastinate that my programs expired already. xDD

I'm more into coloring my drawing digitally. ;D

I suppose. I've been told my drawing skills are amazing, but I think that most of my drawings turn out crappy. XD I use to have a lot of my artwork on the computer, but most of it got deleted...

Forever old drawing of Edward Elric.

Random anime cat boy that resembles Pete Wentz... Yay.

A pencil/pen drawing of Pete Wentz's Batheart tattoo. . .

Recent drawing of Patrick Stump

Very recent Edward Elric and Hinata Hyuuga Black Parade drawing [fan made by myself, may I add].

And yeah, there are some of my drawings. And I know, there are some visible mistakes, sorry, but I did the best I could. =P

~Mew

I'm okay at drawing I guess.

Later on I could scan some of the things I had to draw for Art this year...

But I'm better at drawing things on MS Paint, mainly because I can Edit-Undo whatever I do badly. :huh:

I'm O.K at drawing. Still trying to learn the basics...But I really feel that I am better at sketching! :D

I'm ok-ish at Manga. I like drawing the big bug-eyes and the weird hair xD. I usually draw in my own style, which is...Like...I don't know what it looks like. I mostly draw little manga animals, because they're so cute :D . The thing I fail at though, is hands. I usually just do them stuffed in the person's pockets or behind their back. If any one can tell me how to draw hands, then what are you waiting for? TELL ME.

Oh yus, I don't do digital art because I fail at it. I only have a normal mouse and not enough motivation to do something good with it. And don't get me started on the laptop touch-pad thing.

I also like doodling. Just look at my maths jotter xD I've practically got a whole stickman adventures saga in that.

^ Ohmygosh, Alex! That's greatt~ I'm proud. ;]

I did use to draw when I was younger. But I kinda grew out of it. :(

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back