Is it just me..?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
TamaTalk has stooped to the ultimate low level.

Every ad I see is for Hannah Montanta ringtones.

I think that girl otta be shot.

If I'm not on for the longest time....it's because I shot her >_<

I don't like Miley Cyrus or Hannah Montana (yes I know they are the same person) the show is okay though.

Umm...yeah Tamatalk is definitely upsetting me about this. We could start a petition!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, I barely see ads on her on this site (maybe one or two...) but I see ads of her on buses. Kinda gets annoying, like she's checking up on me. xD

Last edited by a moderator:
I think Hannah Montana is cool, though after a while her music can get pretty annoying.

To be honest, I actually haven't seen that many ad's about her, but even if there were, I wouldn't be too annoyed about it.

She's one of those people where you think she's overly cool, or kinda annoying. I happen to be on the side where I think she can be kinda annoying, but ah well.

~Xx-Tama-Girl-Beth-xX

Yeah, I am sick of it, because I went to wal-mart the other day to look for a new battery for my camera, and I turn around and BAM! creepy life-sized cardboard cutout right in my face. If wal-mart isnt safe, how long do I have until I cant even hide from that creepy smile in target.... Even in my own house?
Her smile scares me too... ugh... *shudders* I don't know why.

I really don't mind. One day she'll burn out.

You ever heard of the Brady Bunch? Everyone knows all the actors in it soo well, that when the show stopped making new episodes, none of the actors could get new jobs in acting. The world saw them as, "The Brady Kids," and nothing else. I have a feeling that is going to happen to poor Miley. ):

I really don't mind. One day she'll burn out.
You ever heard of the Brady Bunch? Everyone knows all the actors in it soo well, that when the show stopped making new episodes, none of the actors could get new jobs in acting. The world saw them as, "The Brady Kids," and nothing else. I have a feeling that is going to happen to poor Miley. ):
Ill cherish that day :D

Ill cherish that day :D
You hope that happens? Kind of sad if you ask me. Just because she is rich and famous doesn't mean she should just 'crash and burn'.

Well, if you go to Wal-Mart or Target where I live their are thousands of Hannah Montand products everywhere. Plus, one or two posters and life size cut out Hannah's. Even, your local Save-Ons you can't miss her! But it will end..soon I hope? She kinda freaks me out, she looks like a cartoon/anime thing come to life.

omg im sick of it, that chick does EVERY THING! and very body gets even more crazy about her by the minute, the next thing u no, we'll be seeing a comurcail saying 'this just in, hannah montana found the cure for cancer!" :blink:

its not because shes famous, its because shes the most anoying thing in human history

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back