Is it just me..?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I do. But not always. I think she's got some mad skills. A very talented young woman oO.

I don't see them as much anymore but I still see one every now and then and when I see them I immediately get rid of that page xDDDD

... I Hate Hannah Montana, as I have expressed heavily before.

If I have to see her face one more time I will throw up al over my keyboard... Just hate her. Absolutely hate her.

I've never liked her. Though she's only really advertised on Disney Channel over here which I don't have (even if we did I wouldn't watch it). However it was the same when I saw the first High School Musical Ad. To be honest I'm surprised anyone in my year likes it, yet most of the girls seems to. I would of thought they're too old really. (They're either 13 or are going to be sometime in the near future). They both really annoy me.

You hope that happens? Kind of sad if you ask me. Just because she is rich and famous doesn't mean she should just 'crash and burn'.
I agree with tamaw/pants.

And it isn't Hannah's fault. It's mostly disney who over-advertises everything. But you know, it's another passing raze like Hillary Duff. It'll be done and over within a year or so.

I love her music though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back