Is it me or chain mail is getting

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

.:Happy Tama:.

Reaction score
[SIZE=8pt]First of all I don't believe in chain letters but sometimes when I read it I am like Sheesh...[/SIZE]

listen to this one I found in veoh.com

Read this. There are 20 angels in this world. 10 are sleeping. 9 are playing. 1 is reading this post. Put this on 4 other video comments within the next 15 minutes. If you do, someone you love will suprise you somehow. If you don't, you shall lose your dear beloved. =( i'm sorry but this really did work i swear & i never swear srry i hate chain mail 2 but this really does happen 773526 843544 2539192 2550296 .

Tch.....

Do you think chain mail is getting to annoying?

I mean it's like" If you don't post this in 15 min yo will die or something like that....

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes. It's one of those emails you open, and ugh you scroll down to be curious, you must do a certain thing or a bad event or thing might happen to you. I hate those, but sometimes I get so nervous, I do what the letter says, but I don't check my email no more anyways..

I just got through cleaning out my e-mail inbox and all there was in it was chain mail. Sheesh, why do people spam up the internet and inboxes with things like, "If you don't repost this in four hours your mom will die." Well I saw it, didn't repost it, and shes still live a breathing. They're annoying, but you know their fake. They just scare you into doing what they say, ignore them.

If I ever start a chain mail, it's just a fake funny one, not a scary one. I hate scary ones.

Broken~Wings

[SIZE=8pt]Broken Wings I just saw that chain mail/letter on youtube.com[/SIZE]

I wish there was something that prevents chain mail!!

Always try to report them when you see it, may I add you can't completely put it to extinction. Just remember there just pointless emails, and the emails won't harm in no way. Your mind is scaring you to think of things like that.

<.< Of coarse chainmail is annoying. That the reason people post CHAINMAIL. To ANNOY people. If it has a subject that seems spammy, don't read it! And if you do open the message and you realize that it is spam, DON'T READ IT if it gets on your nerves. Simple as that. <_<

I find spam low on the list of things I dislike, myself. There are much bigger things to annoy me.

the chain mail i get realy scares me!!!!!!!!!! oh and ur ex i got that befor from mi aunt! ok look at this 1! i dont belive this 1!!!! oh ya ever 1 i get is from mi cousens friends (there teens so most of its bad stuff!)there so annoying!!!!!!!ok remember this stuff is NOT real!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! mi ex:

You opened it! If you don't repost with the color(s) that explains you, OR your mom will die tonight at 2:27 AM.

NORTE 14 if you like someone alot NORTENO Your single but you like some one a lot V4TO LOCO heartbroken XIV nothing at all.... just chillin WE$T$IDE Wish you could go back in time NORTH$1DE Taken & Loving it and love that person to death EA$T$1DE Like someone but you don't know how they feel about you yet! X4 F**K 4LL $C*4P$ Single, not hating it, not loving it, just waiting for that one special person X4 you like someone and they like you back, but you're not going out LE4N L1KE 4 NORTENO confused RED taken but wanting to be single

I have this cousin who emails me random chain letters all the time. X_X Whenever I get one I email him back and say "I already told you, these DON'T WORK!!" But he sends me new ones all the time. I can't believe he actually believes them.

Honestly, Nobody here is supposed to get SPAM mail.

Simply, you just report the user, and they could get banned.

If you look under the The TamaTalk rules,

#17 says: No chain letter threads!

see Banned Topics & Posts

4. Chain Letters
*Insert relevant poem/story/other here*

Pass this on to at least 20 other people or you will have 7 years bad luck!

X person didn't do it and they died!!!!!!!!
*Insert relevant poem/story/picture*

Forward this to 1-5 people and you will never have love

Forward this to 6-10 people and your crush will ask you out

Forward this to 11-15 people and you will marry your crush etc.

Chain letters are designed to prey on people's deepest fears. They cause so much anxiety to the individual that they feel compelled to pass these rediculous pieces of work on!

This is psychological bullying. If you feel the need to engage in chain letters, do so in your own time and space. DO NOT bring them to TamaTalk - that includes the PM system!
It said so right there, so there is no reason to continue this topic. Sorry guys!

Honestly, Nobody here is supposed to get SPAM mail.Simply, you just report the user, and they could get banned.

If you look under the The TamaTalk rules,

#17 says: No chain letter threads!

see Banned Topics & Posts

Chain letters are designed to prey on people's deepest fears. They cause so much anxiety to the individual that they feel compelled to pass these rediculous pieces of work on!This is psychological bullying. If you feel the need to engage in chain letters, do so in your own time and space. DO NOT bring them to TamaTalk - that includes the PM system!
It said so right there, so there is no reason to continue this topic. Sorry guys!
Don't fret about it... ;)

This topic just tells about the annoyance of the chain letters, not "pass this on or else you'll die tomorrow" or something of that matter. We're just trying to keep a mature conversation about what to do if you get one, and why you shouldn't pass it on because it could scare people. No need to close this topic. :hitodetchi:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back