Is it me or chain mail is getting

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I actually find it more amusing than annoying. I mean, we all know it's not true, right? Why not have a little fun with it? I see them all over the YouTube boards and I read them because it's funny to see what other people will post. People do it because they're bored, and have nothing else to do than to scare people to a state where they feel that they have to do the crazy things in those chain letters or else something will happen.

Omg, those scare me sometimes. xD

But I don't REALLY believe those.

And yes, it gets very disturbing.

I absolutly hate chain mails. That is one of my biggest pet peeves [right up there with getting condemints on my fingers]. >.<

Honestly, Nobody here is supposed to get SPAM mail.Simply, you just report the user, and they could get banned.

If you look under the The TamaTalk rules,

#17 says: No chain letter threads!

see Banned Topics & Posts

Chain letters are designed to prey on people's deepest fears. They cause so much anxiety to the individual that they feel compelled to pass these rediculous pieces of work on!

This is psychological bullying. If you feel the need to engage in chain letters, do so in your own time and space. DO NOT bring them to TamaTalk - that includes the PM system!
It said so right there, so there is no reason to continue this topic. Sorry guys!

Eww, copy pasta. I hate when people quote the rules. It has nothing to do with this.

But anyway, YES. I really do think they are annoying.

Yes, I find that to be quite annoying, too.

Some people do it for the fun of it, both other's may not like it.

The best thing that you can do about it is get a spam blocker, or simply delete them.

It said so right there, so there is no reason to continue this topic. Sorry guys!
Eww, copy pasta. I hate when people quote the rules. It has nothing to do with this.

But anyway, YES. I really do think they are annoying.

I know, it has absolutely nothing to do with this topic and I too find it annoying.

I started one today, but it was just about how summers about to end and people need to get up and go outside. Not, "ZOMG THIS REALLY WORKS!! TEEHEE YOU'LL DIE IF YOU DON'T!"

Broken~Wings

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back