Is there anything that.....

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

xXLadyOfSorrowsXx

Reaction score
Is there anything that makes you go completely crazy? Not like, annoyed crazy, like, so insanely happy that nothing could bring you down?

I know there is for me, I was like when I found out how the Deathly Hallows ended (almost made the throw up from happieness! xD) or when Neji didn't die in Naruto, or when I scored awesomely on a super-hard test that took 6 days at school to finish. There's one more but it probably wouldn't be appropriate to post. xD Perverted...Deidara...fangirl...video. Just for the sake of no flame wars or angry people who don't like that, I'm not posting. (If you really want to see it, pm me)

But anyways, is there anything that does that to you? Make you go insanely happy?

Joshua, the guy I like. :3

I know it sounds stupid, but he really really does make me extremely happy!! Like today, when I poked his sides and he held me tightly and called me his cute little girl, I felt super happy! And yesterday, when he hugged me again, only he didn't let go. ^O^

*sigh* He's basically the only reason why i get excited to go to school x3

:(

If I got to meet Nick Jonas. Or be friends with him... or date him... or marry him...

I guess this girl I kinda like.

We talk and hang out, but that is the only reason I get up to go to school. If it wasn't for that, I don't know what I would do.

I have the same problem that x.Saku has. :(

I'll say too, same with x.Saku. Forgot about him. SORRY BRENNAN! It's just that I haven't seen him in almost 3 months. x.x

[SIZE=14pt]1) Looking for pics of Christian Siriano on Photobucket(Then getting knots in my stomach by looking at him too much/long xD)[/SIZE]

2)Playing my Trombone

3)Playing Majestia on Flute

4)Looking at Vinny in my yearbook(Then I get knots in my stomach... by looking at his awesome smile..O___o)

5)Emailing my band director *Gets shot for being a obessed band geek*

6)Going on Gaia for the band nerd guild....And posting comments on my friend's profiles (coughladyofsorrowscough)

Iunno. I like Love music =3

Im not really sure. Seeing my friends make me happy =]

YES! When a boy I like A LOT, asks me out through myspace. Which JUST HAPPEBNED!! He said he 'just wants a gf' but I don't care! Thats good enough for me! ^^

YES! When a boy I like A LOT, asks me out through myspace. Which JUST HAPPEBNED!! He said he 'just wants a gf' but I don't care! Thats good enough for me! ^^
Wow. Usually a brave guy would ask you in person...Ah, it's his choice.

I just like hanging out with friends. I hate when I feel lonely.

Yay. =)

Wow. Usually a brave guy would ask you in person...Ah, it's his choice.
I just like hanging out with friends. I hate when I feel lonely.
Well I've known him for a while and started liking him not long ago. He is pretty shy about asking a girl out xP

Let me think..;;

-When a new season of an anime I like starts

-When the new vol of a manga comes out and I get it the day it does

-The fact that I'm going to meet the Jo Bros on Tuesday and see there concert on the same day -faints-

-When I had to carry one of my crushes on my back for Math (yes, Math) :'3

-Yaoi

-Anime conventions

and a few other thing

Lately I've been totally out-of-it (and if I talk to you a lot you probably know why) so me being crazy now looks is like me being as happy as the average person. xD

Last edited by a moderator:
Well....

I know its kinda funny! But my friend emails me with an email called "xjoshxduhamelx@????.com" and he pretends to be Josh! lol! That makes me really happy! =P

When I see my cats rolling around in the cat nip XDDD That alwas brings up my day! xDD

I love when my dog and I sit there and play. Like we stare at each other and I try to knock him over and he tries to lick my face. I love my puppy.

And when I'm with my friends and one of them does something insanely dumb, or brings up one of our inside jokes.

I love when one of my favorite songs come on the radio just when I want to hear them. That happens to me a lot. I'll be like...thinking of a song, and it comes on the radio. That just makes my day.

1 thing is when i found out they are bringinig inuyasha back ^_______^
HOLY CRAP WHEN!? I must know!

Hearing that made me insanely happy!

Also whenever a new Naruto Abridged episode comes out I always get happy ^^

Umm....the things that make me insanely happy....

-Shikamaru

-ShikaTema

-Shikamaru shirtless

-Anti ShikaIno videos, pictures, anything

-ShikaTema Videos on Youtube.

-Etc;

-Temari Nara

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back