It made me laugh...:)

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay, when I was watching a livestream of the first MLP Season 5 episode, someone I was talking to on Skype decided to have a look at the stream too. But they entered right at the moment where Twilight's Cutie Mark (stars located on her flank) was getting taken from her, and my friend got confused and said "A STAR FLEW OUT OF A HORSE'S BUTT!" and started freaking out about it and I laughed so much I ran out of oxygen and went dizzy until I fainted.

my friend wanted to talk to me while i was in a skype call with my sister so i added him to the call then i named the resulting group "irl meme team"

I was talking about how much I dislike Oyajitchi's song in TamaChat, and then I decided to Google his Japanese name. One of the first things that showed up was this:

title.gif

It made me laugh 'cause I live in Australia and it seemed like Oyajitchi wanted to seek me down and get revenge, lol.

There was this one time when I was riding in the car with my dad, and I decided to look at my Tamagotchi Friends. And then I saw that it pooped, so I said that it pooed out loud and my dad said "Well, that's rude.", and then I said that a Tamagotchi is a pet thing that you take care of, and then he said "Oh ok.". I feel like giggling every time I remember that. XD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back