It made me laugh...:)

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
i wrote a weird funny poem about dead frogs and one of my best friends randomly memorised it. we walked up to a random person in our class and took turns saying lines of the poem at them. i'd say one line, she'd say the next. the person was very creeped out. xD

Some days ago, I watched some LP'S of Parappa and Um Jammer Lammy, and the YouTuber that did them made it enjoyable and hilarious to watch xD.

my brother keeps saying "four scored square can u spare me a square" and its really funny

So in PE we were playing volleyball, and the opposite team was serving. Person 1 got it, and bumped it to Person 2, who slapped it across the net while falling on his butt/back. The opposite team bumped it towards me, and like the fat loser I am I quickly moved aside. The other team won, and person 2 said "I MADE THAT GREAT SAVE FOR NOTHING" while person 1 simply dropped to his knees and screamed "CHING CHANG" at the top of his lungs. (Ching chang is what I'm called at school OUO).

"Rainbow Dash is best pony.
Rainbow dash is second best pony.
Who is best pony?
Rainbow Dash.
But you said Rainbow Dash is second best pony.
You said Rainbow Dash is third best pony."

So in PE we were playing volleyball, and the opposite team was serving. Person 1 got it, and bumped it to Person 2, who slapped it across the net while falling on his butt/back. The opposite team bumped it towards me, and like the fat loser I am I quickly moved aside. The other team won, and person 2 said "I MADE THAT GREAT SAVE FOR NOTHING" while person 1 simply dropped to his knees and screamed "CHING CHANG" at the top of his lungs. (Ching chang is what I'm called at school OUO).
That's how I am in PE too. Like, why's everyone running around to hit this ball? Is the ball loaded with dynamite? If we lose, does death await us? The most enthusiastic players make it seem so.

Okay at lunch I have a habit of taking my friend's water bottle. Today this girl kicked him in the dingity dongity,and he was bent over the table in pain (I could see his boxers and stuff blagh", so like the wonderful caring friend I am I dumped water down his exposed buttcrack and pants.

Okay at lunch I have a habit of taking my friend's water bottle. Today this girl kicked him in the dingity dongity,and he was bent over the table in pain (I could see his boxers and stuff blagh", so like the wonderful caring friend I am I dumped water down his exposed buttcrack and pants.
that's really stupid and terrible

i named my avatar in my latest fe:a playthrough memelord and now i can't take the game seriously as if i ever could in the first place

Mama asked me if I wanted to go look at a model train display and I told her, "No, I'll stay home and watch the grass grow instead."

Yes, I laughed at my own joke.

WARNING: THESE VIDEOS HAVE A USE OF CUSS WORDS (then please don't post them on TamaTalk - use another site that allows you to post links with bad language included)? Thanks ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Someone on deviantArt blocked me because I said that bashing people for their religious beliefs isn't very tolerant.

It made me laugh for some reason.

735060__safe_applejack_meme_animated_exploitable+meme_sweetie+belle_upvotes+galore_hub+logo_hubble_wall+of+faves.gif
makes sense

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back