It made me laugh...:)

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
My friend in real life. We were having the final dress rehearsal of our school drama performance yesterday, when they turned the lights out she yelled "DARKNESS YAY!", in a really weird scary voice, and everyone looked at me like "what da dolfinz" because yelling a random word is normally something only I would do. And I was like "it was her don't blame me plz".

//www.tamatalk.com/IB/applications/core/interface/js/spacer.png

Skrillex being the cuite-patootie he is...sometimes I wonder what he does when he's not touring and livestreaming. XD Maybe this video explains it? XD

Anyways, this video makes me laugh because he's just entirely a jokester and can never get enough of being cute. He's also super smexy in my eyes...

**thinks of Skrillex in Ikemen mode**

SCARING PEOPLE. My best friend has a habit of randomly saying "death", which both me and our other friend have kind of picked up from her. At lunch some annoying mean girls sat down at the table next to us, so the 3 of us started chanting DEATH DEATH DEATH and they were like O_O. None of us are really obsessed with death (I'm necrophobic actually :p ), we just find it funny to creep people out. #WeAreTheSelfProclaimedWeirdPeople

For some reason I laugh very hard when i see something cute ( weird eh? ) In the case, a rabbit is cute. Though not always.

Sometimes cry too (off topic, ok nvm)

Last edited by a moderator:
I was chatting with my boyfriend and as soon as I posted "I love you" he posted "I just farted" and then after that he posted "I love you too" and omigosh it was so funny ;u;

fp9x10.jpg

Hahhahahahahhahahaha

Checking my ask.fm questions just now. Normally I have the daily bot question only; today I had 4 questions from actual PEOPLE! It seems like my excessive Death Note fangirling attracted a lot of attention and annoyance, as I expected. :p

This is a bit vulgar but my boyfriend thought girls bleed from their BUTT when on their period .__. It made me laugh so much oops

9546a64a65c547c53f5b54c2552f7535.jpg

This is why you don't listen to America.

tumblr_inline_n95c2rqjZx1r8eidu.png

**after China dies**

You basically killed yourself. Good job.

large.jpg
c

Sometimes I laugh during HetaOni, but mostly I cry. But I do laugh.

**waits for HetaOni fangirls to come and toss me in the HetaOni mansion**

Last night we had a floor meeting and there were a lot of things that were said that made us all laugh.

I remember that there was a toy called Criblife and I was so into them and when I saw the video I started laughing because it was so silly XD I had all of them too bad the website no longer works :<

//www.tamatalk.com/IB/applications/core/interface/js/spacer.png

idk why but screamo music makes me laugh until my soul leaves my body

Last night, I was at one of my best friends' graduation parties, and another one of my friends was there. She's two years younger than us, so she hasn't graduated yet, but she and I had been riding the same bus since I moved to the town in which I currently live back in fourth grade. We've been friends ever since, and we had so much fun on that bus with all of our inside jokes and just silly things that would happen or that we would talk about. Last night at the party, we were just reminiscing about all of that and trying to explain to our other friends all of our inside jokes and they were just looking at us like we were crazy and we were laughing so hard and just having the best time ever. =]

Mama was looking at a children's cartoon with my baby sister and it showed a cute peacock. Mama pointed at the portable DVD player's screen and said, "Cute!" but as soon as she did, the scene changed to a baboon going "Oogh! Oogh! Oogh!" and her finger was pointing at its butt XD It made me laugh so much.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back