It made me laugh...:)

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Teacher: "What is the formula for a trianlge's area?"

Student: "Cheeseburgers!!"

XD That guy in my class says cheeseburgers for everything!!

2emihdd.jpg

Chi's Sweet Home (with subtitles) :D

My buddy during lunch somehow got a slushie and dumped the ice on some kid while I bought some ice cream from my school but for some odd reason I was drinking water and spit it out and some weird ugly girl gave me a weird/rude looks and I was like "You envy me huh?" other than that it was pretty funny XP that's what I get for looking XD

Something that happened on Minecraft recently. WARNING THIS WILL ONLY BE COMPREHENSIBLE TO MINECRAFTERS. Everyone on the server was talking about the Nether and the mobs there, and I said I was Netherphobic and particularly scared of ghasts. I also mentioned that I'd never seen, fought or killed one. Then an admin was like "well do you want to?" and spawned one IN MY HOUSE IN THE OVERWORLD. Probably qualifies as admin abuse but it was so scary in a funny way, I was okay with it. Especially how my (in game) neighbours started yelling "WHAT THE HECK WAS THAT" because they heard the ghast noise. XD And now I have seen, fought and killed a ghast! In the overworld! :D

That day when I was singing frozen songs with someone on tama chat and everyone was like can u not

My prom date last night, which is one of my best friends, wore a suit and a bow tie (and tennis shoes, but beside the point) and we got there early with some of our friends so we were just chilling in the car and Dayton (my date) goes to put on the suit jacket and the bow tie and the bow tie was one of those that little kids wear with the elastic strap and have a clip to hold it on. He was running on two hours of sleep because he had to work the night before so when he went to put it on, he couldn't get it to clip because he kept missing the clip so it kept shooting across the car.. We could not stop laughing, and I don't even know why it was that funny. xD

Wow this topic is kind of dead...I will bring it back to life with more boring Minecraft stuff! :D Just now, 8 people on my favourite server all went on PvP (kill each other). It was CHAOS. And with TeamSpeak (voice chat) it was even better and more chaotic. I'm addicted to PvP with TeamSpeak :p

Oh wow I haven't posted in here forever! Anyways, tonight at dinner we had ice cream for dessert, and we were talking about renaming ice cream and something one of the others said was pretty funny and everyone else was making jokes about it (I'd say what it was, but it's something I wouldn't be allowed to say on TamaTalk and it's also a little inappropriate)

Last edited by a moderator:
My brother's annoying friend decided to play Minecraft on my dad's account on my computer, so when I went on the computer it was still logged into my dad's account. I joined a server, and it said "*my dad* has joined the game". I was thinking OMG WTF HE DOESNT PLAY ON THIS SERVER, so I private messaged "him" a message saying "hi i didnt know you play on this server!" But when it sent the message to me, I realised I was on my dad's account. XD

I put Japanese in Google Translate and had it on "Detect language" and for some unknown reason it thought the language was Swahili...?

Janken PON put in Google Translate:

Huh icon in the (rock-paper-scissors Pong
Byun in Isseno
Hui peeled over there in the rock-paper-scissors pop! )
You laugh (Kimi) is Eh (straw) I also (me) smile jar (straw)
Like magic (magic) like
Kimi (Kimi) is (ripe) happy arbitrary time (when) the
The happy (ripe) (I) is also correctly I
Fairly toward other way (no) and I know a fight was
Sokko Nakane Ri (NakaNao)
Species of bonds (bond) (seed) together (together) go Let's Te (Soda)
Re friend every day later (is) fine and (daily) friend
Become (doubles) two times and Shiiko ('s was) easy
The not have (Kimi) you start there is no (Haji) Mara
That friend
Friend as well (tomorrow) tomorrow rain (rain) later friend
Unpleasant thing half (half) this
Because there are (Kimi) Kimi great like (Suva)
(I) who is a friend I
Huh icon in the (rock-paper-scissors Pong
Byun in Isseno
And also a rock-paper-scissors pop tomorrow (tomorrow) tomorrow (tomorrow)! )

When someone read something that said "ubicated in a abstract area", and they typed "that word probably doesn't mean what I think it means."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back