ITS FRIDAY 13TH:0

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DO U BELIVE THAT FRIDAY 13TH IZ UNLUKY?

• YES I DO

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • SORTA

• NO

• NO WAY

• IDK

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
i do cuz today my puppy waz run ova n my uncle went missing 3 yrs ago on friday the 13th CREEPY so yer i do

ps~ my puppys ok :angry: :angry: ♥♥♥♥

No i dont belive in good luck or bad luck

But it is fun i must say to scare ppl ((like me sisters!!!))

i dont know.... ive never acually had bad luck on friday the 13th (or at least, not more than usual)

LOL - I only just realised what the date is today when I saw your topic :D

It's 10.55PM right now and so far it has been a pretty good day for me ;)

As far as I remember, the superstition about Fridays and the 13th date back to "The Last Supper" (a Friday) and the 13 disciples that sat down to eat with Jesus... the 13th betrayed him... hence the "bad luck" attributed to Friday 13th.

I had a really nice supper - Chicken Curry - with just one special person... so I am not expecting any betrayals ;)

I already fell down the stairs this morning... =P

I'm going skating now, so I hope I don't die. xD

[SIZE=14pt]I don't beleive in bad luck.Cause nothing happened to me on Friday 13[/SIZE]

Nope, I wore ALL black yesterday. Crossed the path of a black cat, and like nothing happened. Ha I love Friday the 13th.

Lol, yesterday (friday the thirteenth) our school was putting on a musical, and a tornado came into the area and the production was delayed about an hour. No one was hurt, but it was certainly unlucky.

I dont know if I do. I didnt know that yesterday was Friday the 13th tell just berely. lol. But nothing bad happened I had a normal day. lol. But ya.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back