Its Friday the 13th tomorrow

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Do you believe in superstitions?

• Yes! I know not to open an umbrella in the house.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No, they're not true anyway.

• IDK.

• Tater tots!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
My friends birthday is tomorrow!!!!!Yep...she's turning 13.....wierd.I 'm going to her birthday party!(I got her a v4)

When a black cat crosses your path it means the animal is going somewhere! :D
Lol! Good one!

I don't know if i'm superstious. It's just a regular day but it's Froday and the day is the 13th. I have a black cat anyway! His name is Peanut. He's an outside cat too. Right now we can't find him though. But we know for a fact he's around somewhere because we saw his footprints. Well I just think of Friday the 13th of a fun day to celebrate for some reason and in some weird way. But the Gothic kids at my school go all out about it. They wear ALL black, chains on their pants, black lipstick (even if they're boys :D ), and black eyeshadow (even if they're boys :eek: :eek: ). It's freaky! :eek: :eek: :p But I think it's fun to think of that day as "bad luck"! :D

Who actually belives in this stuff? There is no way a 'certain day' could be 'bad'. It's just another day.
Some people DO believe in this stuff. Just because you don't doesn't mean that everybody else doesn't! :D A lot of people believe in it! And for some people Friday the 13th is bad luck. So what. They believe in it and you don't. Not a big deal though.

I don't believe in Friday the 13th.

Tomorrow is my daddy's birthday.

And I don't want it to be [[cursed]].

Ugh, so no. I dont believe in friday the 13th. It's just another normal day.

Some people DO believe in this stuff. Just because you don't doesn't mean that everybody else doesn't! :D A lot of people believe in it! And for some people Friday the 13th is bad luck. So what. They believe in it and you don't. Not a big deal though.
I never said that "nobody believes in it". I only asked 'Who does', which is much different. I don't need correction. Thanks. :eek:

Guess what?!? In Australia, It is Friday the 13th!!! RIGHT NOW!!!! I'm staying home all day whether I believe in it or not!! (LOL) I might be going out tonight, though.

P.S. MY CAT IS BLACK!!! (And white! LOL) Here is he, FELIX!

No, I don't beleive in them so much.

It is creepy though that I'm driving with my mom to Atlanta tomorrow, on Friday the 13, and she has to be one of the worst drivers.

Lolz, but I remember thinking that these people in my neighbour hood do. It was Halloween, and it was kinda dark out, with little trick or treaters with their parents. They saw my kitty, who is mostly black, and the little girl was all"Zomg! Mom! A black cat!!!!!" and her mom was like "No no, its okay. He has a white patch on him, see?" I remember waiting 'till they walked off then I burst out laughing.

So no, I don't beleive in them.

Lolz, but I remember thinking that these people in my neighbour hood do. It was Halloween, and it was kinda dark out, with little trick or treaters with their parents. They saw my kitty, who is mostly black, and the little girl was all"Zomg! Mom! A black cat!!!!!" and her mom was like "No no, its okay. He has a white patch on him, see?" I remember waiting 'till they walked off then I burst out laughing.So no, I don't beleive in them.
Yeah, you better be careful about your black-ish cat.

We took Cricks [my total black cat] inside on Halloween because there are idiots out there that might do something horrible to her- especialy on halloween. >.<

[Feliz is gorgeous!!! O.O]

Yeah, you better be careful about your black-ish cat.
We took Cricks [my total black cat] inside on Halloween because there are idiots out there that might do something horrible to her- especialy on halloween. >.<

[Feliz is gorgeous!!! O.O]
I was afraid some stupid teen would feed him candy or something, then he'd come back all, "kitty cat drugged" xD More like he would get hit by a car, or stolen...

We tried to keep him inside, but everytime some kid rang the door and we opened it, he would try to run out, and finally.. He got out. :D

How to be cool on Friday the 13th1. Wear black and a LOT of it.

2. Draw a pentagram or write the number 666 somewhere on your neck or somewhere else on your body.

3. Spill salt at times of eating.

4. Throw stones at a mirror.
Really? Then I guess everyday is like Friday 13'th for me. *Chuckles darkly*

This is a time, when I get to annoy my sister and freak her out. This is my chance to drive her out of the house. Friday 13'th is like my birthday for me (As Halloween is Christmas)

The people in my school is immaturely superstitious. They'll believe in anything, if someone does something like break a mirror, they'll shout "ZOMG! 7 years of bad luck!"

I think I'll bring my black umbrella to school, and break a few mirrors.

I'm not. My friend broke a mirror on friday the 13th :p

my other friend is superstitious so i am going to put an umbrella up in the house when i am near her :p

Tomorrow is Friday April 13th 2007 and all my friends are scared. So is my sister. They all believe in something I don't - superstitions. I believe that superstitions were just invented by people because they were bored or didn't know better, and now parents tell them to their kids to scare them. People have proven that they are false, but people are still scared like heck.
So what do you think?

BTW I made a list of things to do tomorrow to show that to your friends, if they're scared that is.

How to be cool on Friday the 13th

1. Wear black and a LOT of it.

2. Draw a pentagram or write the number 666 somewhere on your neck or somewhere else on your body.

3. Spill salt at times of eating.

4. Throw stones at a mirror.
I do not believe in all that pish wosh, accept the whole devil thing because he is real and I have tooken Jesus as my Savior so no worries though he is real so please take him meaning Jesus as your savior and be saved!

Not tring to sound like a church or anything sorry!

4/13 is just another day,what could possibly go wrong?I mean I have no school.Besides,nothing happened to me yet.

but its bad luck, today did get really bad for me!! :( :( 
i dont like the 13th :( bad luck is all it is
What happened

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back