ITS OFFICIAL: NO MORE TAMATOWNS!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
That actually made me feel more upset than I needed to be. I've been a user on TamaTown since 2006! Yet another part of my childhood has been shut off. :(

Oh well, it had a great run! I still remember when V3 was released and everybody at my primary school rushed to their computers to play online. Thank you Bandai for the memories!

I actually am really upset about this .. I hope whatever news they have is going to involve bringing back some form of Tamatown!

Dang. I know most codes were withheld from being shared "to keept TamaTown fun" but now that its gone, how will I ever get my Dazzle? Bummer!

Dangit. And i JUST got my black Tama-Go like 4 days ago. Well it's still fun by itself too I guess ^^

Well if people have them... Like the destiny stars, I guess that code might be safe to trade quietly...

Sorry to those who haven't got to experiance TamaTown.

Unfortunately, the codes were generated for the code from our tama and something else. It was unique for every try for every toy. Not tradeable.

I've managed to use the Uk TamaTown, just got to www.tamagotchieurope.co.uk and click on "Uk and Eire" and then pick what one you wish to use, I think the European site still works :lol:

vader.jpg

no more tamatown....that stinks! :angry: :(

thats too bad....i had a lot of fun memories with tama town... me and my bff would play on there all the time... like joshnemo said... '' thank you bandai for the memories! '' . we will miss you tamatown, and we will never forget you :( :wub:

Last edited by a moderator:
The generator doesn't work when the site doesn't work either.

Earlier this month I was able to log onto V3 TamaTown through the European site. But agh this is so depressing! My childhood is dead!

I hope the "new news" is really good. :) (But it's probably just the L.I.F.E app thing. I hope they're able to expand beyond the upcoming app because I miss having the Tamagotchi franchise in my life!)

I... actually only just found out about this. A bit depressing really; although I'm not really interested in Tamagotchi anymore, I still have lots of good memories on those sites... At least the V3 and V4 websites are still up on Tamagotchieurope, that's a plus, right?

What I do find strange, however, is how the site is still (partially) open for Portuguese people... if you go on the website and click 'Portuguese', it opens up this game? I don't understand what that's all about.

And... the "But don't despair!" at the bottom of the image suggests that a new Tamatown might come eventually... but knowing Bandai's way of working on websites, this might never be true (especially since the main Bandai website hasn't been updated for over a year). I guess we'll just have to wait and see what happens... *crosses fingers*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back