ITS OFFICIAL: NO MORE TAMATOWNS!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I just reactivated my V5 this week and was confused, because I just couldn't find the tamatown page anymore. Too bad. I only played it a little when I first got mine, but it was fun and very cute.

But I guess there is gonna be something similar in the future, right? I can't imagine that they would simply stop hosting an online tamagotchi platform. Maybe they are working on something better right now.

I liked Tamatown, thought it was fun, but couldn't do much since I ran out of batteries for my V5 and Music Star. Oh well. Thank Europe for the 4.5 and below Tamatowns. :)

And Dazzilitchis and Dreamitchis are going extinct due to this. :eek:

It's the end for our current times. Perhaps in the future Tamagotchis will make a come back like Furbys.

Well, they just closd the European Severs. Farewell TamaTown :( ...

Is there a way now to still generate the Souvenir codes?

Without the servers it's pretty much impossible right? or did someone save how the generator works?

My favorite tamagotchi is still my V3 and I really liked getting all souvenirs for every generation that came :(

'Tis a shame... Now I won't be able to visit my parents and grandparents. Or get my souvenirs. TToTT

R.I.P. TamaTown </3 It is a huge loss.

Last edited by a moderator:
Last edited by a moderator:
I was decompiling the original files and got the main town out of it, but the different areas to visit use their own separate files which archive.org did not save. I tried checking euro and US' servers. Maybe if someone has the Japanese links I could check there for it but I am not expecting much.

I only came back to tamatown a few moths for the first time in years and sadly missed tamatown before it closed. I did get to see the V3 and V4 sites though and am extremely happy I got the chance as the V3 Tamagotchi Town was a big part of my childhood.

I'm very sad they've closed, but at least I managed to bring back my childhood memories before they were gone...

Hopefully one day they'll re-open, maybe as an app on the iOS/android market.

that makes me very sad. i had a lot of fun playing on all of the attractions throughout those years... its awful to see them go.

i dont thik they have anythig else in store, the tamago came out in 2010 in USA and nothing from there..

:/

Oh duuude I remember Tamatown like I would be all excited to see my Tamagotchi person on the computer and the website would lag and I'd wander aimlessly with no idea what the hell to do and I'd be there for like ten minutes until I realized that my tama had just reset randomly and I never went back because it was cursed

Those were the days man

I was sad when they closed it D:

I loved that website and always annoyed this one person lol

but people in porteguese still get to use it D: so unfair!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back