Just wondering............

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which Disney Channel star do YOU have a crush on?

• Dylan Sprouse (Zack Martin in the Suite Life) NOBODY PICK THIS ONE BECUZ HE IS MINE!!!&#

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cole Sprouse (Cody Martin in the Suite Life)

• Miley Cyrus (Hannah Montana/Miley Stewart in Hannah Montana)

• Emily Osment (Lily In Hannah Montana)

• Mitchel Musso (Oliver in Hannah Montana)

• Raven Symone (Raven Baxter in Thats So Raven/ DC movies)

• Christy Carlson Remono (Ren Stevens in Even STevens)

• Tia/Tamera (Tia/Tamera Laundrey in SIster Sister please write which one in ur psot)

• Other (Please add in post)

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
of course ill be ur friend i need more friends anyways
YAY!!!!! :eek: :D :D ;) :angry: :angry: :angry: I have never had any friends really. not on this thing of course i think i have made like 2 or 3 on here not including Y-O-U

I don't LOVE this person, because I am a girl also, but one of my favorite Disney Channel stars is Miley Cyrus.

wow, i would be totaly scared if i were him!

dang, so many obsesers!

and yall dont even know him.

persoanly i dont like any of them.

Last edited by a moderator:
wow, i would be totaly scared if i were him!dang, so many obsesers!

and yall dont even know him.

persoanly i dont like any of them.
:) ! I SOOOOOOOOOOO FREAKIN KNOW HIM!!!!!!!!!!!!! HE HAS KISSED ME ON THE CHEEK BEFORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BURN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DYLAN IS SO HOT HE IS MINE!!!!!!!!!! RAWR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

;)

i think mitchel musso is so hot..

i prefer all the guys on that list over zac effron... i just don't like zac effron that much

Emily on Hannah Montan im just like her!

im not really smart,

i like to skate bord

and othere stuff

He's not my fiance! Too true too true
NO HE ISNT HE IS MINE! I HAVE MET HIM AND HE SAID STHAT I WAS THE BEST GIRL IN THE WORLD AND IF HE WERE TO MARRY ANY GIRL OF HIS CHOICE, HE WOULD PICK ME! HE IS TALKING TO HIS AGENT ABOUT PUTTING ME ON THE SWEET LIFE!!! HE DOESNT TALK ABOUT ME ON TV THOUGH CUZ I TOLD HIM TO MAKE IT A SURPRISE :( HE STICKS TO HIS PROMISES! HE IS MY FIANCE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AND HE IS MY HOTTIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

NO HE ISNT HE IS MINE! I HAVE MET HIM AND HE SAID STHAT I WAS THE BEST GIRL IN THE WORLD AND IF HE WERE TO MARRY ANY GIRL OF HIS CHOICE, HE WOULD PICK ME! HE IS TALKING TO HIS AGENT ABOUT PUTTING ME ON THE SWEET LIFE!!! HE DOESNT TALK ABOUT ME ON TV THOUGH CUZ I TOLD HIM TO MAKE IT A SURPRISE :lol: HE STICKS TO HIS PROMISES! HE IS MY FIANCE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AND HE IS MY HOTTIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
He isn't your fiance, you probably wish he was..

For one he is to young to be legally married / engaged.

Anyway, I think out of your choices Cole Sprouse but I think Orlando Brown (Eddie, That's So Raven) and Ricky Ullman (Phil Of The Future) are pretty cute.

..............WHY DOES EVERYBODY LIKE MY FIANCE??????? ITS MADNESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol: :D :angry:
Um, get over it. :B

I don't like any of them though 0_o; I don't watch Disney Channel anymore xD

COLE SPROUSE IS SOOO HOT!!! I [SIZE=14pt]♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥[/SIZE] HIM! I [SIZE=14pt][/SIZE] HIM MORE THAN ANYONE HERE!!

Last edited by a moderator:
I think that everyone can post Dylan Sprouse because they like him if they want. :D And he's one of your examples.. so why can't we vote it??? :angry:
Well, I rarely watch disney channel right now.. but I remember that a few years ago I loved Ricky Ullman.. from Phil Of The Future. :( I still think he's kinda cute. xD
I think he's hawt too. :lol: :p

~ Xo.CeCe.oX

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back