Justin Bieber. :)

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I bought a Tiger Beat magazine yesterday, just because it has this giant poster of him in it. xD

It is now hanging on my wall. C:

I think he is such a fag. ike he thinks has hot s**t when hes a 13year old loser who hasent hit puberty yet and when he does hes not going to last much longer
He is 15 years old, even if he does sound like he is 13.

A lot of people hate him because he hasn't hit puberty yet, but I am the opposite.

I think he is hot, has awesome, catchy songs, and will stay around singing music for a while. <3

I love One less lonely girl in french.

Because he sings it with a heavy english accent, but in some parts he like tries to roll his tongue. x3

I still think he's a good artist though. I like his album =]

I love One less lonely girl in french. Because he sings it with a heavy english accent, but in some parts he like tries to roll his tongue. x3

I still think he's a good artist though. I like his album =]
Haha, I'm listening to it right now xD

HAHA, immersion kids laughing at Justin Bieber's fail french :)

I like him. :) I LOVE 'Where are you now.' So beautifully sad.

I had a wacky dream about him last night. xDD PM me if you want to know it. ;D

Last edited by a moderator:
^ Well I always kinda liked him. Since I saw the video for One Time. I mean I'm not all obsessed with him. But you did help, Jae. XD

Inorite? Share the video so everyone else can see. 8D

He honestly annoys me alot.Not him in general, it's more of the fangirls. EVERY girl I know LOVES him. I told my friend once that I didn't like Justin Bieber and she called me a hater. I then got rejected for about a week. Most of my friends call me a hater, actually. They call me some other things too that should not be repeated and that are just plain rude.

In my opinion, he looks like a 12 year-old, the girls in his music videos are WAY too old for him, and his voice sounds like he just choked on a piece of pie.
I really don't actually have a problem with him. It's just how everyone bites my head off if I say I don't like him.

Now I'm starting to warm up to him though.

Last edited by a moderator:
He's a cutie. :)

But... it's really hard to believe he's 15. Not with that voice anyway. xD

I can't help but wonder what he'll sound like when he hits puberty.

I asked my mom one day "Who would name their daughter Justin? o_o"

Then I fount out. I like this music, but the fact that he sounds so girly is a turnoff.

He's a cutie. :)But... it's really hard to believe he's 15. Not with that voice anyway. xD

I can't help but wonder what he'll sound like when he hits puberty.

I asked my mom one day "Who would name their daughter Justin? o_o"

Then I fount out. I like this music, but the fact that he sounds so girly is a turnoff.
P.S he's a pisces.

I do not like him. His songs are mediocre and repetitive, he sounds like a little girl, and he looks 10. Also, his fangirls are VERY annoying.

I really do not hear how he sounds like a girl.

xP He still sounds like a guy. I have plenty of guy friends who haven't hit puberty yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back